Help...got new phone number but still have same phone...mo

Closed
shel w. - Aug 31, 2016 at 11:59 AM
Ambucias Posts 47356 Registration date Monday February 1, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen February 15, 2023 - Aug 31, 2016 at 05:27 PM
......BIG PROBLEM with accessi.nng email accunits these days with all the new sign in vrto nail the new verificatios especially if your phone number has changed but still have same PHONE!! It just ain't happening no matter which help or advice I seek. Thus causing me absolutely bonkers from pure frusturation at the lack of help and support needed for all of us who can't acces anything anymore...not to mention the total confusion of remebering all of the diff emails and passwords..passwords.. recovery numbers etc. It will make one lose their marbles completely. I've spent over 2 months at 10 + hours a day trying to resolve this problem ..... fighting this huge issue and to no avail...can't access a damn thing . even tho I am certified and verified thru the nose!! I'm definitely ceritiiable in something as of now. A,d need a vacation. I've tried everything under the sun short of cal)ing the national guards...what a nightmare this is.....anyone have advise or answers? I won't hold my breath so no worries there..lol. I Can't even find a way. Anyone have any advise on howmms access email accounts with a simple email address password?? All the help highways are out to lunch or don't employee humans...r customer or lr

1 response

Ambucias Posts 47356 Registration date Monday February 1, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen February 15, 2023 11,169
Aug 31, 2016 at 05:27 PM
Hello,

Please, what email account are you talking about.

Please write in proper English and please leave your feelings aside while explaining the technical issue.

You said that you have tried everything, is there something then that we can add without repeating and wasting your time and ours ?