You may be looking to change your mobile phone number under your T-Mobile plan for a variety of reasons. Whether you are looking to avoid being contacted by certain people or you would simply like a new start, this article will walk you through how to change your T-Mobile phone number.
Can you change your T-Mobile number online?
Unfortunately, no, as a T-Mobile customer there are only 2 ways of changing your T-Mobile number: either by calling the above number, or by visiting a T-Mobile store. You cannot just go onto your T-Mobile account online and request to change your mobile number.
How to change your T-Mobile number on SIM card?
You can use your phone, and SIM card to change your number from your T-Mobile phone, by dialling 611 or 1-877-746-0909 and follow the instructions. There is a $15 fee to change your number, unless you’re on a Pay in Advance plan.
Changing your phone number will take some time to complete, although it rarely takes longer than four hours. However, access to your My T-Mobile account and the display of your information on caller ID could be delayed for up to three days. As a reminder, changing your number will also require that you set up a new voicemail.
Need more help with your mobile? Check out our Forum!
- T mobile number change
- Tmobile number change
- T mobile change sim card > Guide
- T mobile change primary account holder > Guide
- T-Mobile Voicemail: number, app, setup, password > Guide
- Change hotmail password mobile > Guide
- Someone changed my facebook mobile number [solved] > Forum - Facebook
- How to update emojis: on Android, on iPhone
- How to recover deleted contacts: iPhone, Android, Samsung
- How to schedule texts: iPhone, Android, Samsung
- How to auto redial: app, iPhone, Samsung, in Android