You may be looking to change your mobile phone number under your T-Mobile plan for a variety of reasons. Whether you are looking to avoid being contacted by certain people or you would simply like a new start, this article will walk you through how to change your T-Mobile phone number.
Can you change your T-Mobile number online?
Unfortunately, no, as a T-Mobile customer there are only 2 ways of changing your T-Mobile number: either by calling the above number, or by visiting a T-Mobile store. You cannot just go onto your T-Mobile account online and request to change your mobile number.
How to change your T-Mobile number on SIM card?
You can use your phone, and SIM card to change your number from your T-Mobile phone, by dialling 611 or 1-877-746-0909 and follow the instructions. There is a $15 fee to change your number, unless you’re on a Pay in Advance plan.
Changing your phone number will take some time to complete, although it rarely takes longer than four hours. However, access to your My T-Mobile account and the display of your information on caller ID could be delayed for up to three days. As a reminder, changing your number will also require that you set up a new voicemail.
Need more help with your mobile? Check out our Forum!
- T mobile change number
- Change phone number t mobile
- T mobile number change
- T-Mobile activate SIM card: phone number, online, iPhone > Guide
- How to set up T-Mobile account permissions? > Guide
- T-Mobile Voicemail: number, app, setup, password > Guide
- How to change the language in Steam > Guide
- Sprint change of ownership: form, due to death > Guide
- How to auto redial: app, iPhone, Samsung, in Android
- How to adjust touch sensitivity: iPhone, iPad, Android
- How to check T-Mobile data balance: online, app
- Sky mobile SIM: activation, not activated
- Activate your Verizon phone: online, via phone number
- Reset Sony Xperia: to factory settings, hard reset
- Transfer your phone number to Sprint
- How to find a lost or stolen phone?
- How to recover deleted contacts: iPhone, Android, Samsung
- How to unlock your LG USIM card
- The best phones for kids in 2022
- How to uninstall apps from the Windows Store on Windows 8.1
- Manage AT&T prepaid account: cancel autopay, change payment
- How to wipe your phone before selling it?
- Why your cell phone is overheating: reasons, solutions
- How to schedule texts: iPhone, Android, Samsung
- Why do cell phone batteries explode and how to prevent it?
- How to clean and disinfect your phone and other electronics?
- Use your phone like a pro: tips and tricks
- How to reset your smartphone: iPhone, Android, Windows Phone
- How to improve battery life: iPhone, Android
- Pay with your phone: best apps, how to use
- How to update emojis: on Android, on iPhone