BBC iPlayer

Closed
Scorp1967 Posts 2 Registration date Tuesday 13 September 2016 Status Member Last seen 6 January 2017 - 18 Oct 2016 à 16:11
xpcman Posts 19528 Registration date Wednesday 8 October 2008 Status Contributor Last seen 15 June 2019 - 18 Oct 2016 à 16:25
How am I able to watch an episode that was shown on BBC iPlayer. When going in it says that this is only available for people inside the UK. I am in South Africa and my client in the UK has asked me to look at a program. Is there some software I can download that is compatible with this. Thank you

2 responses

Ambucias Posts 47312 Registration date Monday 1 February 2010 Status Moderator Last seen 28 March 2026 11,166
18 Oct 2016 à 16:24
Sorry but BBC iPlayer is only available on the UK territory, you should inform your client.
xpcman Posts 19528 Registration date Wednesday 8 October 2008 Status Contributor Last seen 15 June 2019 1,824
18 Oct 2016 à 16:25
Perhaps you should research the use of Proxy Servers.

A proxy server located in the UK should allow you the access you need.

Good Luck