Lost my password and mob no

Closed
Smita - 9 Nov 2016 à 09:31
Ambucias Posts 47312 Registration date Monday 1 February 2010 Status Moderator Last seen 28 March 2026 - 10 Nov 2016 à 05:07
Hello,
Sir
I lost my password and mob no for ***@***
Plz help


2 responses

Ambucias Posts 47312 Registration date Monday 1 February 2010 Status Moderator Last seen 28 March 2026 11,166
10 Nov 2016 à 05:07
Unfortunately if you have not registered a secret question which you remember, or an alternate recovery email address or phone number to which you have access to receive a reset code, you cannot prove that you are account's legitimate owner. Hence account recovery is absolutely impossible and there is no way around it.
Ambucias Posts 47312 Registration date Monday 1 February 2010 Status Moderator Last seen 28 March 2026 11,166
9 Nov 2016 à 17:28
When you created the account did you register an alternate email address or phone number to which you have access?

or

When you created the account, did you register a secret question which you remember?
I do not remember anything....secret question or alternative mail I'd or mob no