Not sure what will work.

Closed
TheComatoseKid - May 9, 2009 at 11:14 PM
 TheComatoseKid - May 10, 2009 at 04:06 PM
Hey, i've had a very similar probelm with my computer. it's about 3 years old, it's a dell (not sure on the specs, and to lazy to go check them)But anywho, when i attempt to boot up my computer, it acts normal, but it stays in the "booting up phase" as in, the fans allways run, no beep, no signal on the monitor, and the light that shows how busy the comp is, and the light above the CD open open button, flash in sync.i've had this problem in the past, and it would last about a week, where i could mess with it (unplug everything and wait an hour) and it would turn on again, beep and all.But also, in the past, it would turn on, with NO beep at all, and would not restart.But after that week, it would completley refuse to boot up.I've tried taking out the ram, and booting it up,didn't work.Reseting the Bios, didn't work. AND ontop of this, the Mobo and the powersuply got replaced recently, when they came out to fix it, (it's been repaired about 3 times) allways the same problem, and there isn't much dust in there.SO, i'm stumped. Please help? the waranty expired.

2 responses

Designpc Posts 21 Registration date Thursday September 18, 2008 Status Member Last seen June 11, 2009 11
May 10, 2009 at 06:57 AM
It's may be a conflict with your USB connections. you should disconnect all device and start in safe mode try to see what happens
TheComatoseKid
May 10, 2009 at 04:06 PM
Yeah but i can't START it, so i can't start it in safe mode, although this morning, my dad was able to get it to boot up, but NOW, the keyboard and mouse seem to be broken.The mouse seems to have lost it's spring, and the computer won't read it OR the keyboard. So did the Mobo's connection to the mouse and keyboard slots shortcircuit?