System not showng anything but working

Closed
navaznaz - Dec 21, 2016 at 01:20 AM
R2D2_WD Posts 3606 Registration date Monday September 1, 2014 Status Member Last seen February 20, 2017   - Dec 21, 2016 at 06:07 AM
my system is reading RAM but not shiwing anything a black screen the arrow is bling bling not showing anything plzz help meeeee.....!!!

2 responses

KY_WD Posts 2053 Registration date Thursday October 23, 2014 Status Member Last seen February 28, 2017   122
Dec 21, 2016 at 05:28 AM
Hello navaznaz,

Have tried staring the PC into Safe mode? If not, try it and share.
I have an idea and it is to restore the system through a repair CD if you have one.
Please, restart your computer, go after pressing the appropriate F key to navigate to the Windows menu. From there you should have access to restore your OS. Open the Command Prompt in safe mode and run the command:
sfc / scannow
Then press Enter and wait for your OS to be repaired. If you cannot access this menu while you reboot, enter the BIOS settings. There, navigate to the storage menu to verify that your hard drive is as a first boot priority. If not, set it!
Once you have done this please, come over here to tell me what happened.

Cheers.
R2D2_WD Posts 3606 Registration date Monday September 1, 2014 Status Member Last seen February 20, 2017   155
Dec 21, 2016 at 06:07 AM
Hi navaznaz,

Are you able to reach the BIOS menu and navigate freely there? Do you notice any hardware issue? Restore BIOS to its default settings and restart the PC. If you see al typical screens and then a black screen instead of the Windows black screen, try pressing CTRL + ALT + DEL and search for the explorer process. End it and from New open a new process, typing explorer. exe in the line. Press OK and check if there will be difference.
If there is no change, try booting from a Windows installation drive and select the Repair option.

Hope this helps