I don't remember my Skype password

Closed
Brayden Bain - Updated by Ambucias on 22/12/16 at 04:50 PM
laramariaeuler Posts 2 Registration date Thursday December 29, 2016 Status Member Last seen December 29, 2016 - Dec 29, 2016 at 01:25 PM
Hey I need ur help I have to remember so many passwords and I forgot my Skype password can u please help me?!?!
Related:

1 response

laramariaeuler Posts 2 Registration date Thursday December 29, 2016 Status Member Last seen December 29, 2016
Updated by laramariaeuler on 29/12/16 at 02:03 PM
If you find yourself locked out of Skype due to a lost password, there's no need to worry. Skype offers an easy step-by-step method for recovering and resetting your password that only takes a few minutes.
Skype Password Recovery

Head to Skype's account recovery page and enter the email address or phone number associated with your account. Then, hit Continue. Be sure not to close out the webpage:

An email will be sent to your account with a temporary code.

Once received, copy the temporary code, head back to the webpage, and paste the code into the empty field. Then, hit Submit. If a code was not received, click the Resend code option:

Now, it's time to select a new password. Enter your new password, and then confirm it in the corresponding fields. Be sure to make a note of your new settings so that there are no problems later. Once finished, hit Submit to save your information