Cell content move with VBA code

Closed
kd5jnx Posts 1 Registration date Monday January 23, 2017 Status Member Last seen January 23, 2017 - Jan 23, 2017 at 04:29 PM
TrowaD Posts 2921 Registration date Sunday September 12, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen December 27, 2022 - Jan 24, 2017 at 11:47 AM
I have a workbook that we create service tickets from. The main sheet is used to enter information about the job. When complete I have a button that names and saves the workbook in a specific location. There is an additional sheet that is used as a service ticket log. What VB code can be used to take data from 4 specific cells and put them on the service ticket log sheet on the row that has the matching ticket number from the active sheet? I am already using the ticket number in my save aas "name" procedure so it is already defined in the code as TktNum.

Thank You in advance

1 response

TrowaD Posts 2921 Registration date Sunday September 12, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen December 27, 2022 552
Jan 24, 2017 at 11:47 AM
Hi kd5jnx,

So you want to add to something you already have. Then you need to show what you have first.

Consider sharing your workbook (careful with sensitive info) and make sure it is clear what you want to happen. Do this by using a filesharing site like www.speedyshare.com or ge.tt etc., to upload your file and then post back the provided download link.

Best regards,
Trowa