Verify Your Account Galaxy S6 Google Account log in after reset

Closed
Pete - Jan 26, 2017 at 04:59 PM
Ambucias Posts 47356 Registration date Monday February 1, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen February 15, 2023 - Jan 26, 2017 at 05:21 PM
hello,

I am looking to reactivate 3 Galaxy S6 phones for our work. The issue is I cannot get passed the Google Verify your Account because I do not have the previous employees gmail info. I brought these to the sprint store and they could not delete or bypass this Google security. Is there anyway to get passed this account after the device was reset if you do not know the previous account that was synced to the device? I have no issue with clearing whatever contents the phone currently has if that is what it takes.

What if we could prove these are phones to a company account and I am employee of the account. I could even have my boss verify if needed. The account has his name on it.

Related:

1 response

Ambucias Posts 47356 Registration date Monday February 1, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen February 15, 2023 11,169
Jan 26, 2017 at 05:21 PM
Hi Pete,

I believe that I have answered your question as you cannot prove that your company is the legitimate owner, at least not online.

To reset those mobiles, you must first gain access to them and that is true Gmail/Google security that your employees have set. If the phones are your company's and that your employees to not give the security codes, it's a criminal offence punishable by law.

The only way to get pass the security is to have the phones flashed and CCM does not provide any help for flashing mobile phones.

Good luck