Faceboook disabled

Closed
baga.bt - Updated by Ambucias on 5/02/17 at 04:57 PM
Shuumi Posts 4 Registration date Sunday February 5, 2017 Status Member Last seen February 6, 2017 - Feb 5, 2017 at 06:34 PM
Hello,

i think that my account is disabled without my mistake..please I need my Facebook profile to communication with my puples..I am a school teacher from Macedonia and in this moment I am in America to visit with my daughter

1 response

Shuumi Posts 4 Registration date Sunday February 5, 2017 Status Member Last seen February 6, 2017
Feb 5, 2017 at 06:34 PM
There is not alot you can do by yourself. You can give someone your name and they could make sure if it has been disabled by searching for you.
If you do not appear in the list of people then you will have to contact facebook and beg them to restore your accout. It should not be hard.
If you will be found then your account is still there and you should be able to press the "Forgot password?" button which will allow you to reset the password with the help of your email or other possibilities given by facebook.
If it does not help then you can do nothing by yourself... the only hope remains in contacting facebook for help.