Gmail acount disabled

Closed
dhiiren34587 Posts 1 Registration date Wednesday May 24, 2017 Status Member Last seen May 24, 2017 - Updated on May 24, 2017 at 04:15 AM
Ambucias Posts 47356 Registration date Monday February 1, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen February 15, 2023 - May 24, 2017 at 04:19 AM
Hello,
I just had my account disabled and I have no idea what to do and I don't feel like I violated the terms of service. I have only been using my email, for youtube, google photos and email lately. I've applied for a lot of jobs and I need my email address for those employeers that wish to contact me through email which is how some already have. I've already tried all the ways stated on this forum already. None of them work. I can't use the forum because u need to log in to ask anything. My account is removed by moderator@gmail.com So I also need this email for my education. All the teachers at university use the emails to send the students important information for their classes. sir please solve my problem as soon as possible.
Related:

1 response

Ambucias Posts 47356 Registration date Monday February 1, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen February 15, 2023 11,170
May 24, 2017 at 04:19 AM
Google wants to ensure that everyone has a chance to safely and securely connect and communicate. To help preserve this environment, Google reserves the right to:
• Suspend a Google Account from using a particular product or the entire Google Accounts system if there is a violation of the Google Terms of Service, product-specific Terms of Service (available on the product page), or product-specific policies.
• Terminate your account at any time, for any reason, with or without notice.

Please start by reviewing the relevant Terms of Service. Then, if you think your account should not have been disabled if you feel that your account should have been disabled, you must file an appeal to Gmail.