-
Registration date
Sunday May 24, 2009
Status
Last seen
May 25, 2009
-
Hello,
I stumbled upon this newsgroup and I'm wondering if anyone would council me on the "Realities of computers and the internet"? "The Deep seeketh the Deep". I have Vista home premium 6.0. IE 8, and Firefox 3.5Beta.
I'm having problems finding music sites that I can either listen to or download songs. I have 56k at 49kbs.
For example, the Punk/alternative band "Relient K" song: "I must have did something right", well, I have found one place that I can listen to it and thats if I can get it to load while on the page. Sometimes it loads and plays and sometimes it doesn t. Its MSN.com/videos I think. I guess its streaming when it plays and has this loud echo in the background. It is better than nothing but it takes 30 minutes to get it going sometimes. I tried yahoo music and it cost and aol and another problem, and even myspace. I used to have a pretty good myspace website with over 400 members and myspace or a hacker messed up my account and now I can't access it without sending staff a photo of myself with info on a piece of cardboard. Hassle. Anyhow, at this point I just want to listen to acouple of songs on the internet without going to utube. Thanks for listening.
Related:

1 reply

Registration date
Thursday April 2, 2009
Status
Last seen
July 16, 2009
Google "Web radio" theres literally millions of free to stream web radio sites with all manner of songs to listen to.
Registration date
Sunday May 24, 2009
Status
Last seen
May 25, 2009

Thanks alot Mr. Highway(alot). Do you have any web radio stations that work well for yourself? One problem I'm having is, while playing a song or video (Youtube or MSN.com/videos), it will cut out every few seconds of stream. Its a real hassle thats driving me nuts. I've tried different settings on the browser and even tried two different web browsers. My bps is 49bps. Thanks again.