Photos lost from my cm vault after my device got changed. Help:)

Closed
anitapratap Posts 6 Registration date Friday August 4, 2017 Status Member Last seen October 4, 2017 - Aug 4, 2017 at 01:06 PM
anitapratap Posts 6 Registration date Friday August 4, 2017 Status Member Last seen October 4, 2017 - Sep 6, 2017 at 12:32 PM
Hi,
I had to change my older phone as it was badly damaged in a car accident. After downloading the cm app on my new phone, when i logged on to my account, it said that it contained no photos. I neither deleted the app nor my account on my older phone and therefore i dont understand how could i lose the data.
I am concerned if the photos are lost permanently or my account was hacked, as i had some private and important data. Please help.
I had some memorable and important photos as well and that's why i cannot afford to lose them. I would really appreciate an immediate response/help.
P.s.- i also backed up all my data my times onto my account.

Thank you.
Related:

1 response

Blocked Profile
Aug 4, 2017 at 04:39 PM
What does the provider of the account say? We cannot assist with issue with other providers!
anitapratap Posts 6 Registration date Friday August 4, 2017 Status Member Last seen October 4, 2017
Sep 6, 2017 at 12:32 PM
Thanks for attending.

Honestly, I don't understand... All it said, when i logged on to my account (the same old one) on my new device, that there weren't any photos present in my account. Ironically, I updated my cm cloud account (vault) and uploaded the data whenever i could (on my old phone).
I don't see what the problem is, if not for the app. If it is with it (the app), I'd suggest other people to refrain from installing this app.... Coz it's distressing.

Thank you nonetheless. :)