My disc drive wont open either...:(

Closed
gg0_0 Posts 1 Registration date Sunday May 24, 2009 Status Member Last seen May 25, 2009 - May 25, 2009 at 01:05 PM
King_Kong Posts 89 Registration date Wednesday May 20, 2009 Status Member Last seen May 28, 2010 - May 28, 2009 at 06:41 PM
Hello,
So this is the problem I download songs to hopefully burn them onto a cd so I use real player to burn my songs onto discs . The only problem that I started noticing is when I try to open the cd drive it will not open not even when I go to my computer to check the status if maybe there is already a cd in there ..so I click on the DISK DRIVE icon the left click and click eject and that wont work either.the greenlight flashes like its going to open and eject but nothin happens..I have a compact btw...what do i do??????
Related:

1 response

King_Kong Posts 89 Registration date Wednesday May 20, 2009 Status Member Last seen May 28, 2010 16
May 28, 2009 at 06:41 PM
Wow, I though I was the only one that had bad optical drives. Do you have a Dell? My bad drives came in Dells. Get a safety pin or something small like that and it has be be longer than a thumb tack, and stick it in the small hole on the front of the drive and push until it opens. If it does not open find something longer. That is how I had to eject my drives before I replaced them. I had a blow gun and I used the long darts it came with.