Call of Duty (CoD) Forum

Ask a question
Search
Close
Results 301 - 350 of about 524
  • call of duty world at war co-op campaign Closed

Hello, How do you get the co-op campaign feature to work? My friend & I are using the same xbox 360, and both of us have gold subscriptions. We can p...

oenophile | Latest reply: oenophile Nov 14, 2009
    1 reply
  • call of duty 4/ w.a.w Closed

Hello, has any one else have problems connecting to friends . connecting to some no problem others only through a third party ???

bigkoj | Latest reply: DJ Warrior Nov 7, 2009
    1 reply
  • LOST my instal CD(instal code) Call of duty Closed

Hello, my pc crashed and i doesn't have my second CD with the code, so i can't play it any more, does somebody know how i can get an instal code for ...

helpme | Latest reply: helpme Nov 7, 2009
    2 replies
  • cod4 whoun`t work Closed

Hello, when i open cod4 it says that the video server or card dosen`t support UBYTE4N. i tried every thing.

tie | Latest reply: closeup22 Nov 6, 2009
    1 reply
  • Call of duty 5 not working Closed

Hello, I have been playing call of duty 5 on my playstaion 3 ever since it came out and it's worked fine. Now it will try to start up and stops does...

Smoky | Latest reply: LouisSteph Nov 5, 2009
    1 reply
  • I have the call of duty 5 cd key, lost disk Closed

Hello, I allready have the Call Of Duty 5 cd key but i lost the disk. I need a non cracked version of call of duty 5. Can some one help me

GamerM | Latest reply: PALI Nov 4, 2009
    11 replies
  • Call of duty world at war Closed

Hello, i tried installing CODWAWnd it says i cant play it because my video card is not accepted is there any way to change that thanks

loso24 | Latest reply: dancedhall Oct 27, 2009
    1 reply
  • i cant run my call of duty 4 after installing Closed

Hello, pls help? why i cant run my call of duty 4 after installing? there is a notification says that i have to change the settings? i dont know wa...

ducs | Latest reply: iveal Oct 26, 2009
    1 reply
  • network connection with cod 4 ps3 Closed

Hello, please help every other game works online except cod 4, i sign in my friends list is visible and working but when i go to play ( bring up whic...

phil | Latest reply: pj Oct 24, 2009
    6 replies
  • COD4 server problems.. HELP ME!! Closed

Hello, my name is F.P.S.NaiLz and am having a bit of trouble with the cod4 servers. When i went to refresh list, The severs that come up are server ...

NaiLz | Latest reply: Paradox Oct 23, 2009
    1 reply
  • Help me with Cod4 online. Closed

Hello, On my call of duty, I go to multiplayer, and when I click on play online, it downloads my name and my level. But when I click on "Find Game", ...

Newc | Latest reply: iveal Oct 13, 2009
    1 reply
  • my pc wont let me play call of duty 5 beta Closed

Hello, i downloaded call of duty world at war beta and when it finished it would just have a shortcut file and not the game file where can i find the ...

abas | Latest reply: abas Oct 12, 2009
    2 replies
  • Multiple player for call of duty 4 on ps3 How Closed

Hello, Can u have more than 1 player for call of duty 4 on playstation 3? And if so what do I need to do to start a 2 player online game? Thanks

Bo | Latest reply: iveal Oct 11, 2009
    1 reply
  • Call Of Duty 4 help Closed

I recently bought Call Of Duty 4 for pc. whenever i try to play online it starts then it says it stoped working? can someone help

russy | Latest reply: closeup22 Oct 6, 2009
    1 reply
  • cod4mp problem loading servers Closed

Hello,every one I have a problem with cod4mp my cod4 can't see any severs now what do I do? someone helps

saeed | Latest reply: closeup22 Oct 3, 2009
    1 reply
  • cannot be seen online when hosting COD4 multi Closed

Hello, Hi i have COD patched to version 1.7.568 running on Windows 7 and Vista when i host a game iether as a casual sever or dedicated server my fre...

aussiegreens | Latest reply: closeup22 Oct 1, 2009
    1 reply
  • Cod 4 on pc to Cod 4 on 360 Closed

Hello, i was wondering, does anyone know if it is possible for me to play Call of Duty on my computer with a friend on Xbox 360 Call of Duty

27 | Latest reply: donvito101 Oct 1, 2009
    4 replies
  • call of duty world at war Closed

Hello, i cant seem to play cod 5 wiv my pc control pad its says xbox 360 pad compatible on bk ov case surley i dnt jus av 2 use one ov dem

rusty | Latest reply: rusty Sep 30, 2009
    2 replies
  • call of duty 4 online Closed

Hello, I am trying to play online through a modem to the internet. I receive a message that the system is downloading game settings, but nothing hap...

gunsosteel | Latest reply: dancedhall Sep 29, 2009
    1 reply
  • Multiplayer call of duty 4 Closed

Hello, I would like to know where I go or what I do to start the multiplayer call of duty. I have went in the multiplayer and in a level but I was a...

Fern | Latest reply: aussiegreens Sep 27, 2009
    1 reply
  • call of duty Closed

Hello, hello i download the call of duty 4 1.6-1.7 setup with help to xfire software but this not install plz to me what is the procedure to install ...

salman | Latest reply: closeup22 Sep 12, 2009
    1 reply
  • Cant connect 2 a COD4 game Closed

Hello, I have been playing COD4 online 4 da past year with no problems until just recently when we upgraded from a 10gb broadband plan 2 unlimited br...

troubled ps3... | Latest reply: troubled ps3 man Sep 11, 2009
    2 replies
  • cod4 modern warfare will not load properly Closed

Hello, when loading modern warfare, you can get as far as finding match, then a box appears ;saying; downloading game settings and it sometimes disap...

pteshultz | Latest reply: dancedhall Sep 10, 2009
    1 reply
  • Call of Duty 4 problem !! Closed

Hello, I really like the COD4. I can play the Singlemode perfectly, but when i open the Shortcut "Call of Duty(R) 4 - Modern Warfare(TM) Multiplayer"...

Andrek | Latest reply: sharpman Sep 6, 2009
    5 replies
  • cod 4 keep skipping Closed

Hello, can anyone help we have been playing cod 4 and its been fine but this last couple off weeks the signal strength is really bad we havent change...

charlie | Latest reply: sharpman Sep 4, 2009
    1 reply
  • cod 4 connection Closed

Hello, can anyone help please we have been playing cod 4 for a while now but in the last week or so we keep getting bad connection when we r playing ...

jakal1976 | Latest reply: jakal1976 Sep 3, 2009
    1 reply
  • Problem with Call of duty 4 in multiplayer. Closed

Hello, i have a very big problem, when i play multiplayer in call of duty 4, after 5 minuts I will be kicked, and i'll get this message, "Nortice, Sp...

Mikkel | Latest reply: Mikkel Sep 3, 2009
    6 replies
  • bad connection on cod 4 Closed

Hello, we have been playing cod 4 for a while but recently its been skippy and jumpy,when my connection is up others r down and disconect then when t...

charlie | Latest reply: flcconflict Sep 3, 2009
    1 reply
  • call of duty online Closed

Hello,i want to play call of duty online on internet i can't play . An error comes" your CD key is in used" please...

Manuj | Latest reply: dancedhall Sep 3, 2009
    1 reply
  • Can i Play Call of Duty 4? Closed

Hello, I have Intel Pentium 4 2.2 GHz 1 Gb RAM GeForce 8400 Gs do you think i could still play cod4 even if 2.4 GHz is needed any com...

yp sysreq | Latest reply: re_mi Aug 27, 2009
    1 reply
  • i dont no call of duty4 keycode for multyplay Closed

Hello, plz help me i dont no keycode of call of duty 4 plz help me

hamada | Latest reply: sharpman Aug 26, 2009
    1 reply
  • making an online profile for call of duty 4 Closed

Hello, whenever i try to play on multiplayer, call of duty 4 i mean, it says i have to make an online profile. I go there and write something for ...

nariman | Latest reply: sharpman Aug 25, 2009
    1 reply
  • CoD 4 multiplayer will not start HELP ME! Closed

Hello, i have a problem with CoD4 multiplayer and i have vista. all on this forum says its to plug in a michrophone and a headphon and i have doed it....

thogiz | Latest reply: sharpman Aug 24, 2009
    3 replies
  • help on cod4 Closed

Hello, i need help when ever i put on cod4 multi player half of my screen go black and it says connection problem

popcorn | Latest reply: closeup22 Aug 24, 2009
    1 reply
  • COD 5 Problem Closed

Hello, I can't got further than the main screen :s , any idea what could be problem be?

sarbel.vilo | Latest reply: Siimthe2 Aug 23, 2009
    2 replies
  • COD 4 problems Closed

Hello, i have read the other forums about this problem but theirs has to do with a key code and mine doesnt like theirs single player works just f...

kfer95 | Latest reply: kfer95 Aug 21, 2009
    2 replies
  • COD 5 MAP PACKSS!!!!! Closed

Hello all!! Great news i am willing to give some1 my map packs 1 AND 2 .. if some 1 gives me map pack 3 !!! pls answer great idea!!!!!

tommy dude | Latest reply: olfo81 Aug 20, 2009
    1 reply
  • cod 5 Closed

Hello, got cod5 and it wont load, got the icon on screen but i cant play the game anyone got any ideas? please help

ratman | Latest reply: DONSHAH Aug 18, 2009
    13 replies
  • help me make cod4 work on xp Closed

Hello, i have a windows xp and i just bought call of duty 4 modern warfare nd when i try to turn it on it just doesnt work single player and multi ...

crazymattd13 | Latest reply: BoTkilla Aug 14, 2009
    3 replies
  • call of duty 4 Closed

Hello, i have a toshiba satellite laptop and i tried to play call of duty 4 and every time i try to play it on single and multiplayer it says my video...

scorpinkillsu | Latest reply: scorpinkillsu Aug 12, 2009
    2 replies
  • cod 2 Closed

Hello, when i want to play cod 2 on x fire just wrote invalid cd key. can anyone HELP ME!

markos | Latest reply: closeup22 Aug 12, 2009
    1 reply
  • Call of Duty : Modern Warfare 2 Closed

Hello, For all who are waiting for this game check this video :- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6ZUmTdeaoiQ&feature=fvst

sensei.moore | Latest reply: nomadcrys Aug 11, 2009
    1 reply
  • i need help on Cod WaW Closed

Hello, I have just downloaded call of duty world at war on my pc with xfire after i downloaded it i opened it so it could install the settings and at...

jenny | Latest reply: moneymaker1 Aug 11, 2009
    1 reply
  • Call of duty 4 Closed

Hello, i want to update my multiplayer but when i try to download patches all of sudden my computer restarts. i really need help so try ...

Phi Danh | Latest reply: nomadcrys Aug 4, 2009
    1 reply
  • Call of duty World at war Pc problem Closed

Hello, umm im having problems with my game it starts up and every thing but when i click multi player or solo it says there is no dvd insterted when ...

boltzinger | Latest reply: tdog Aug 2, 2009
    1 reply
  • is my call of duty 4 messed up? Closed

Hello, my name is scott thier and i just bought call of duty 4 modern warfare for ps3 no matter what ive done when i first go to load online games it...

scott thier | Latest reply: adilg89 Aug 2, 2009
    2 replies
  • cod4 Closed

Hello, what is meant by multi player, key cod in use

max | Latest reply: deepbreathe Aug 2, 2009
    1 reply
  • Still cant play Cod 4 online Closed

Hello, wonder if you can help, cannot get onto COD 4, have read all of the advise about the router but cannot do this as the router is shared with th...

killerelmo | Latest reply: pcsces Jul 31, 2009
    1 reply
  • I can't get CoD4 multiplayer to work Closed

Hello, I have Call of Duty 4 Modern warefare and I have been trying to play online for quite a while...the closest I have got to playing it is select...

x Liam x gam... | Latest reply: GAGA-GEORGIA Jul 29, 2009
    1 reply
  • how to install cod4 modern warfare Closed

Hello, hi there.. just buy a cod4 but i cannot install it... for single and multiple player... how am i gonna play like this??? can anyone help m...

gombel | Latest reply: onea97 Jul 24, 2009
    1 reply