The discussions

Cod 4 multiplayer doesn't start

Solved/Closed

Hello, Can I ask you a question? Does anyone know how to fix my ever-present crash problem? I have Windows 7 Ultimate, and every game works like a c...

48 replies Last reply on 10 Apr 2020 by
Fiddler

Cod 4 game crashes

Solved

hi whenever i click on iwemp to start the game screen turns black and nothing happens the game is still running in the bar i can hear sound but it is...

4 replies Last reply on 3 Jul 2018 by
ac3mark

Cod 4 modernwarfare pc iw3mp.exe has stopped

Solved/Closed

Hello, i have recently had a problem with call of duty 4 modern warfare online (pc), each time I click on join server a message comes up saying iw3mp...

16 replies Last reply on 20 Mar 2017 by
charly

Call of duty black ops steam must be running

Solved

Hello, After, I installed my pc game Call of Duty black ops, I have been receiving this error message: "Steam must be running to play this game"....

5 replies Last reply on 2 Dec 2015 by
soundtuner

Call of duty multiplayer doesnt start , windows xp .

Solved

Hi guys , i have windows xp 32 bits sp 3 . all drivers updated ..so i installed Call Of Duty 4 Modern Warfare ...i layed just multyplayer for a while ...

7 replies Last reply on 30 Aug 2015 by
Ambucias

Call of duty world at war solo problem

Solved/Closed

Hello, I click on play solo / Co-op but nothing happens the screen disappears and nothing. what the heck is that. PLEASE ADVICE.. Thanks

8 replies Last reply on 13 May 2015 by
sajan

Cod waw "multiplayer has stopped working"

Solved

HELP! I have been playing the on-line multiplayer COD WAW for months now, but in the last 24 hours I can't get it to keep working. After I enter a...

6 replies Last reply on 13 Nov 2014 by
asadalib

Cannot connect on call of duty 4 to online

Solved/Closed

Hello, When I play call of duty 4 for PS3 I go to multi-player and then go to play online when I try and find a match such as team deathmatch or f...

40 replies Last reply on 1 May 2014 by
Ranrod

Cod4 says "please insert the correct dvd-rom

Solved

Hello, When I run my COD4,it says "Please insert the correct DVD-ROM,select OK and restart application..Please help Configuration: Windows 7 / ...

7 replies Last reply on 28 Dec 2013 by
titolarry

Call of duty 1 training problems

Solved

Hello, I installed call of duty 1 on my pc but in the training mission for the grenades, when I throw in the grenades in the windows they do not seem...

5 replies Last reply on 22 Jun 2013 by
kaka

Call of duty not working

Solved/Closed

Hello, i just installed call of duty :black ops in my pc..........when I open it ....it says "it appears call of duty:black ops did not quit prope...

16 replies Last reply on 5 Jun 2013 by
johnnywarisover

My multiplayer call of duty 4 is not working!

Solved/Closed

Hello, I have just bought Call of Duty 4 and a new laptop. When I try an go on singleplayer it works perfectly, but the problem comes when I go on m...

47 replies Last reply on 18 Jan 2013 by
dinxton24

Cod 4 multiplayer doesn't start

Solved

Hello, I've decided to play cod mw online, got this error, done the normal troubleshooting routine, went to google, Based on this post: http://...

1 reply Last reply on 18 Jun 2011 by
pcsces

Call of duty 4 multiplayer

Solved/Closed

Hello, I have call of duty 4 and singleplayer works great but my multiplayer wont. when I go on to multiplayer I can load in fine but when I go to jo...

31 replies Last reply on 22 May 2011 by
HiTMan

Iw3mp.exe has stopped working [cod4] plz help

Solved

Hello guys I will be so happy if anyone can help me , when I will to run COD 4 modern warfare MULTIPLAYER , I cant Run It , the box is coming wrote i...

6 replies Last reply on 5 Apr 2011 by
aakai1056

My 360 wont let me play cod mw2 maps, why?

Solved

I can play certain ones but maps such as Terminal, Afghan, high rise and underpass wont work. i can join the match and the match will begin but when i...

10 replies Last reply on 2 Feb 2011 by
yo momma32

How to work or run cod 4 multiplayer in vista

Solved

Hello, HELP PLS. becase i cant play in vista PLEASEEE!!!!!!!! HELPPPPPPPPPP!!!!!!!!!!!!!

26 replies Last reply on 29 Jan 2011 by
Supungs

Call of duty 4 multiplayer not working

Solved

Hello, Im russell and my multiplayer has stopped working also it says impx. multiplayer has stopped working or something like that I have tried un...

4 replies Last reply on 29 Nov 2010 by
olle

Call of duty 4 multiplayer dont open

Solved

Hello, I have call of Duty 4 . Singleplayer play but Multiplayer does not open . It tells me (Program iw3mp.exe stop working) If anyone knows somethi...

7 replies Last reply on 4 Oct 2010 by
Lulz

Unable to install cod4

Solved

Hello, I am not able to install the C0D4 game, why is it so? Thnx... Configuration: Windows XP / Firefox 3.6.8

2 replies Last reply on 25 Sep 2010 by
phOshOrOfik

Cod 6

Solved

Hello, Please can someone tell me if you can use a cod 6 ps3 cd key for PC online and how i can do this.Please and thank you in advance. Config...

1 reply Last reply on 14 Sep 2010 by
suff954

Major cod 5 map pack problem please help

Solved

Hello, I need help. I recently bought map pack 1 and map pack 2 from the US playstation store, but when i go into the game the dont appear and let m...

3 replies Last reply on 27 Jun 2010 by
hrd2pwn

Cod 6 not responding when started.

Solved

Hello, When i start cod 6 the little square window of cod appears like normal. Then it goes black and its not responding?? I start the task manage...

2 replies Last reply on 3 Jun 2010 by
Crazybev

Problem with cod4

Solved

Hello, i have windows 7 32-bit, 2g RAM and 1g video card .I bought the cod4 and when i tried to open it and play it, it says: ''video card or dri...

1 reply Last reply on 28 May 2010 by
sabax

Call of duty moder warfare 2.. help

Solved

help i need contingency.ff in call of duty modern warfare 2.. please help.. tnx... GOD BLESS

1 reply Last reply on 16 Jan 2010 by
sarbel.vilo

Call of duty delux - cd key problem

Solved

Hello, I have the Deluxe edition of Call of Duty (COD) and entered the wrong key when I installed the game. I can play the single player version but ...

1 reply Last reply on 8 Jun 2009 by
tespira
Results 1 - 26 out of a total of 26