The discussions

How to unlock facebook account

Hello my Facebook account is locked 

Facebook unlock with date of birth option

Hello My Facebook account is lock please my Facebook account unlock and gmail option thank  Please Unlock my Facebook account ​​​​​​​

My facebook account was hacked and encrypted

My Facebook account was hacked and the password changed.  I reported it to Facebook, they froze the page but when I tried to reset my password by requ...

Please help me to log in my account on facebook

Hello, Mam/sir Can you please help me i cant log on on my accounts on Facebook i forgot my password and it doesn't send me any code how can i recove...

Reset my facebook account

Hello, help reset sandi account FB

Troubles restoring my old facebook account

I am writing to express my difficulty in restoring my old Facebook account using the basic methods provided. Despite numerous attempts, I have been un...

How to unlock my facebook account

Dear sir how to unlock my Facebook account 

Pls help me to unlock my account

Hello,pls help me to back my Facebook account ​​​​​​​

How to unlock my profile

Hello, Facebook account has been locked and i get the option of g a code by email but unfortunately I cant access email due to some reason. So I want...

Please login my account

Hello, please login my account i am sorry otherwise i can not this one please my mistake 

Facebook not login

hi !  i have problem with facebook. i cant log in.  email sends me the same code, mobile phone on whatsapp i can't get the code, i know my fb passwo.....

My facebook has been hacked

Hello, How are you​​​​​​​

Can't login to my facebook

Hello, Yes I have my account name and my password correct but it's still not letting me in because of I'm not I'm not choosing the right comment comm...

My account was locked how i will unlock the account

Hello, My Facebook account was locked please recover my account was locked send me get code option in email unlock the account 

Realise of facebook

Hello, my Facebook account do not open, when I try to sign in it respond password error, the system don't send  verification code to me because the a...

Unlock facebook account locked due to date of birth

Hello, How to unlock my facebook account from date of birth? please help me​​​​​​​​​​​

Find my facebook confirmation code

Hello, how can i find my confirmation code?​​​​​​​

Can't log in to my account because it is locked

Hello, I can't log in to my account because its has been locked and I have no access to my email and phone number I used ..

How to unlock my account facebook

My Facebook account was locked please help 

Facebook account blocked

Hello, My Facebook account blocked pliz recover my Facebook account

Appeal for review request

Hello, Sir, my account is disabled, pls accept my request of review

I am missing my date of birth

Hi I am missing my facebook date of birth and my account is look please change my date of birth 

Interesting experience with facebook

I have had to send my ID to Facebook for the first time ever and I do not know what to expect as far as how much time it will take Facebook to reactiv...

Help me to recover my facebook account

Hello,my Facebook account was loked,how to recover without email or number 

How to recover my facebook account was loked?

Hello,im cittia Fhie Rah 

How to recover my facebook account

Hello, please I can't open my Facebook account because this message (( We'll take a look at the documents you submitted and get back to you. If we nee...

How to unlock

Hello, Please help me 

My facebook account is locked

Hello, My Facebook account is locked. Pls unlock my Facebook account. 

Can i see who hacked my facebook account?

Hello, i'm salvi and my facebook account is hacked by someone can i see who hacked my account?

Someone hacked my facebook account and changed my email

someone hack my facebook account and changed my email pleas help me arjently

How to unlock my hacked facebook account

Hello, my Facebook accounts  have been hacked I can't log in

My facebook account is disabled , can i back my id?

Hello, sir my Facebook account was disabled why disabled I don't know. I can't login my Facebook I'd . Please help me . I'm so depressed.????

For recovery my facebook account

Hello, Dear Concern  My Facebook account now dissabled . my login mail id and password changed. so i cannot login my facebook id  my login mail i...

My personal fb account is locked

Hello, My personal fb account is locked i have acceced to my email id so please help me to get back in my account

Facebook account limited

Hello, "We limit how often you can post, comment or do other things in a given amount of time in order to help protect the community from spam. You c...

My personal account was disabled

Hello, Fb sir my personal account was disabled please guide me about unsuspend my account۔as my personal account was more than 5 years old ۔please so...

My facebook account hacked

Hello,My name is Stefan i have My facebook account hacked by someone hotmail.com so pls help me my facebook password was changed and i cannot login ag...

How to unlock my facebook password

Hello, Hi how can I get my password

Please sir unlock my facebook account...

Hello,

My facebook unlock

Hello, My mail I am not use now and mail I'd phone number I am not using  How to unlock my account tell me sir .give you tips sir ​​​​​​​

My facebook account got hacked

Hello, It’s so crazy to wake up and discover your account’s been hacked.   I’ve done everything I could to recover back my account and it seem impos...

Hello im rexhepi rauf my accont has been locked please give

Hello, my account facebook has been locked please give me a chance to unlock eith date of birth

I can't access my facebook account

Hello, I can't access my facebook account

My facebook account hacked and mobile number & email changed

my Facebook account hacked, mobile number changed, email ID changed,

Facebook hacked

Hi, someone hacked my Facebook and changed my password and phone number! My email was still linked to the account so I was able to reset the password ...

My account is haked

Hello, hello sir my Facebook account is another person hake my account please remove my account

I need my number to be place so as to received code

Hello, How can you assist me to recover that account to my personal number please kindly assist to recover it.

My facebook account is disabled & my insta is also connected

Hello, My fb account is disabled & it's professional I'd of mine connected with insta pls help me 

Pls unlock

Hello, My facebook account is locked please unlock my account 

I dont have the email 210

Hello, My fb is hacked and my phone number is blocked and changed my password i dont have the email how to get back my account

Results 1 - 50 out of a total of 57