Firefox Forum

Ask a question
Search
Close
Results 251 - 300 of about 504
  • Firefox and Internet Explorere Freezes(Vista) Closed

Hello, I use both Internet Explorer and Firefox and find that after 30-45 mins use the programmes freeze and I am unable to use the internet - I ha...

jgjr1 | Latest reply: ne1scott Aug 28, 2009
    4 replies
  • Ads opening in new page unprompted on Firefox Closed

Hello, When I open Firefox all is fine until I click any website. The website I click opens but 6 times out of 10 a new page with an advert also open...

swoodtmk | Latest reply: sharpman Aug 23, 2009
    1 reply
  • poblems with mozilla firefox Closed

Hello, i have mozilla firefox and when i try to open the internet it does not do anything. it doesnt even show an error message or nothing. i cant, ...

nasateli | Latest reply: nasateli Aug 23, 2009
    2 replies
  • i can't open mozzila firefox Closed

Hello, i had installed a new antivirus and since then i can't open Mozzila firefox..

chris | Latest reply: realiser Aug 22, 2009
    1 reply
  • IE and firefox do not work Closed

Hello, When I try to connect to Ei or firefox it says that there was a loading error. I have turned the computer on and off, but it didn't work. My...

Sebastian Ve... | Latest reply: sharpman Aug 19, 2009
    3 replies
  • i cant get adobe because i have firefox Closed

Hello,

kipper | Latest reply: perfectoptimizer Aug 19, 2009
    1 reply
  • Dell Inspiron 600m- Firefox and IE Closed

Hello, For the last several months my laptop has been a mess. When I try to open Firefox or Internet Explorer it either will not pull it up at all, o...

Bella25 | Latest reply: Bella25 Aug 17, 2009
    1 reply
  • My Mozilla Firefox is too slow to load orkut Closed

Hello, i cannot able to utilize my internet facility smoothly , because of the too slow working of Mozilla Firefox.

kannan | Latest reply: Dawood Aug 4, 2009
    2 replies
  • firefox problem Closed

Hello, When i go on facebook and try to watch a video it says i must download and install the latest version of the Adobe Flash Player to view this c...

dom | Latest reply: pcsces Jul 31, 2009
    1 reply
  • firefox Closed

Hello, i have mozilla firefox and that wont let me download flashplayer so i downloaded internet explorer 8 and i still have firefox. its really anno...

Livs | Latest reply: fella1960 Jul 30, 2009
    1 reply
  • z-ecx.images and Firefox Closed

Hello, I upgraded to Firefox 3.5.1 and now whenever I go to many sites (especially via Google), the pageload gets stuck because the browser is search...

JRW | Latest reply: sadgurl Jul 30, 2009
    1 reply
  • how 2 close firefox Closed

Hello, yesbutno her , i am also trying 2 install adobi plugins, and beeng told 2 close firefox . but how du i du that

yesbutno | Latest reply: Anonymous User Jul 25, 2009
    1 reply
  • Firefox 3.5 Closed

Hello, Is this version of firefox the best or better than all browsers, i would like your opinions!

rossdavid | Latest reply: Cah1337 Jul 10, 2009
    1 reply
  • Firefox not connecting Closed

Hello, I have just had broadband through talktalk its working fine on by PC but it doesnt recognized the connection on by ASUS Eee PC 4G - it shows...

Jan | Latest reply: onea97 Jul 1, 2009
    1 reply
  • Installing Firefox on Windows Vista Closed

Hello, I have tried installing Firefox after downloading it but got this message that Firefox is not a valid Win32 application.

jd projecta2c | Latest reply: olfo81 Jun 27, 2009
    3 replies
  • Unable to launch Firefox Closed

Hello, I am unable to launch Firefox. I am running Windows XP. It was working just fine last night when I used it last. I never changed, added o...

INeedHelp | Latest reply: edytrag Jun 11, 2009
    1 reply
  • Everything on firefox!!! Closed

Hello, I am having problems opening any email when using mozilla firefox! i am trying to access my emails in yahoo, msn, hotmail...etc. but nothing i...

Fizzle12 | Latest reply: kieferschild May 29, 2009
    1 reply
  • Firefox won't download, but IE will Closed

Hello, Just had this happen in the last few days. Firefox will no longer download files anywhere on my PC. It acts as if it IS downloading the file...

Tex | Latest reply: r0ckstarferlife Apr 23, 2009
    1 reply
  • No IE or Firefox connection w/o AOL on Solved/Closed

Hello, Background: I have three computers networked to a cable modem for shared internet access. All three computers run Windows XP Home Edition....

Zeke | Latest reply: John Mar 31, 2009
    4 replies
  • I need a firefox celphone installer Closed

Hello,i just want to have a firefox application !How can i get that for free?

khuletz | Latest reply: mikado33 Mar 22, 2009
    1 reply
  • Firefox Closed

Hello,i jst want to ask on how to install firefox application to my cellphone n70!Tnx,

khuletz | Latest reply: vistaXpert Mar 21, 2009
    1 reply
  • Help - my firefox won't work either!! Closed

Hello, I'm having similar problems to others posted here. Since updating to the new Firefox, I can only get access (and not all the time) when I f...

richildis | Latest reply: richildis Mar 2, 2009
    0 replies
  • Mozilla Firefox Problems Closed

Hi, I have been using Firefox for years and never had any problems. Now all of a sudden the back and forward arrows on the browser have begun to stop...

Em | Latest reply: rubrami281 Feb 3, 2009
    1 reply
  • windows vista vs firefox Closed

Hello, i have windows vista home premium using 32bt OS i try to download firefox (2nd and 3rd version) and it seems to download only to give me a ...

mrpaul | Latest reply: Tweedledum Jan 22, 2009
    1 reply
  • Firefox Network... Closed

Hello, every time i go to a new page on Firefox it try's to connect to a connection (network), I'm all ready connected to the internet via wireless a...

Mike | Latest reply: sid Dec 4, 2008
    2 replies
  • Working in IE but in Mozila FireFox Closed

Hello, I am working as Software Engineer, As part of my job like i had to place some Ads in Cisco.com ,Where i can place Ads by browsing IE explore...

krishna168 | Latest reply: hopefulnot Dec 3, 2008
    1 reply
  • Can't open any program like mozila firefox Closed

Hello, I had a problem window state userinit.exe ,lsass.exe , svchost.exe error and the number 0xc0000009 ...Why it's happen ..I also cannot open p...

Ira | Latest reply: crazy_devil Nov 9, 2008
    2 replies
  • firefox and windows updates Closed

Hi. Just wanted to know if firefox can be runned for the updates on Microsoft sites? Thanks

paviliondv | Latest reply: aquarelle Sep 18, 2008
    1 reply
  • firefox and windows update Closed

Hi. Just wanted to know if firefox can be runned for the updates on Microsoft sites? thanks

astucease | Latest reply: aquarelle Sep 16, 2008
    1 reply
  • unable to run firefox and opera Closed

Hello, I had viruses on my computer so formatted my harddisk and installed winXP again. after that i had installed noton 360 then i was trying to i...

vipul | Latest reply: Sherkan Sep 10, 2008
    2 replies
  • Error with Mozilla firefox Closed

hi dudes , I was using Mozilla firefox as Browser and it just updated to the latest version. Since that day the browser is not working and some...

celinebios | Latest reply: Dora The Explorer Jul 29, 2008
    1 reply
  • firefox Closed

Good afternoon, I recently updated mozilla firefox on my system but its not working! Before everything was fine and was working properly..i dont like ...

battleidiot143 | Latest reply: John W Jul 1, 2008
    1 reply
  • Firefox beta 3.04 Closed

Is all plugins and add ons compatible with this new version of firefox...i dont want to install it before im sure please help

percy8 | Latest reply: crazy_devil May 1, 2008
    1 reply