Network Forum

Ask a question
Search
Close
Results 10151 - 10200 of about 12,700
  • Inspiron 1525 Closed

Hello, Re-installed vista on an Inspiron 1525, but now the laptop cannot see the network card and/or appropriate drivers. Tried the Dell site - use...

Mark | Network | Latest reply: ciboxpen Jan 17, 2009
    1 reply
  • hub wont allow me to connect to the internet Closed

Hello, i have 2 computers connected to a hub whic is connected to a netgear wirless router i can connect to the internet wirelessley but when i go to ...

bigfootmatthew | Network | Latest reply: leane4 Jan 17, 2009
    1 reply
  • My PC doesn't want to connect to the internet Closed

Hi, so my PC has been dead for a couple of months, and only yesterday was fixed. (Problem with the hard disk, had to re-install windows, etc, etc...) ...

Aryon | Network | Latest reply: Aryon Jan 17, 2009
    2 replies
  • increase speed of vidio downloading Closed

Hello, I just tested my connection and download speeds and they are functioning at 2% of what they should be. I have a cable modem with windows vista...

rauf | Network | Latest reply: bigd519 Jan 16, 2009
    3 replies
  • Cannot connect to the Net although its there? Closed

Hello, I just bought a USB stick and have connected it OK to my laptop. It appears to be all OK and the laptop indicates it is receiving data from th...

hlshp | Network | Latest reply: okietechnician Jan 16, 2009
    1 reply
  • Set Up CD not detecting internet connection Closed

Hello, I am using the set up CD for the Linksys Wireless-G (WRT54G) Router and in the first step the wizard doesn't detect an internet connection (eve...

seschmoker | Network | Latest reply: okietechnician Jan 16, 2009
    1 reply
  • Internet connection Closed

Hello, I was wondering if you can be on the internet with your PC and your laptop at the same time? We have a linksys router. Any help would be app...

Feny | Network | Latest reply: okietechnician Jan 16, 2009
    1 reply
  • Can't connect to internet Closed

Hello, A couple of days ago I reformatted my computer but I can't seem to be able to get onto the internet. Before reformatting, the internet worked ...

rgallagher90 | Network | Latest reply: okietechnician Jan 16, 2009
    1 reply
  • lan Closed

Hello, can any one tell me how to make peer to peer connection between laptop to desktop and vice verse on my desktop windows xp home and on lapto...

king | Network | Latest reply: okietechnician Jan 16, 2009
    1 reply
  • Network problem Closed

Hello, Hello, I came through a very weird problem. In my office We have one connection but two different networks using two Linksys wireless switche...

amritesh | Network | Latest reply: okietechnician Jan 16, 2009
    1 reply
  • passworde way Closed

Hello, pls. how can i make passworde for my router linksys model # wrt54g3 best regard,

merah | Network | Latest reply: okietechnician Jan 16, 2009
    1 reply
  • Linksys Wireless card issues Closed

Hey, i just recently built a new computer and have everything running smooth!! The only problem is my wireless card, i have a linksys wireless route...

xoulin | Linksys | Latest reply: xoulin Jan 16, 2009
    1 reply
  • w2k laptop to wifi to vista laptop to use ptr Closed

Hello, I setup my vista laptop to connect via wifi to a kodak esp9 printer. That works well. I want to have my windows 2000 professional laptop use...

RT | WiFi | Latest reply: RT Jan 16, 2009
    2 replies
  • Problem with the WRT 110 router Closed

Hello, how are u , i had my WRT 110 Router was configured it was working very good but my destop got a virus so everything had to be removed ...

jj | Network | Latest reply: DJ AKSHAY Jan 16, 2009
    2 replies
  • don't have browser Closed

Hello,I bought a router and a wireless adpter for my second computer at home the signal strenght is great, however I can't et in the internet in the ...

rosanna | Network | Latest reply: satvinder Jan 16, 2009
    1 reply
  • Gateway IP address pop up Closed

Hello, hi i'm having some problems with my port forwarding. i know what my ip address and gateway address i have. but when i put the ip address in th...

dav | Network | Latest reply: nprisuzu Jan 16, 2009
    1 reply
  • File Sharing Closed

Hello, Very Greeting to u.... i have two windows-xp system is connected same Network... im a new user so how to share files one system to...

muthu | Network | Latest reply: muthu Jan 16, 2009
    2 replies
  • Wireless (wifi) connexion troubleshoot Closed

Hello all.. hey phoebe! how r you ? I have wireless connection but browser comes up with error my laptop doesn't want to connect to the internet e...

ziggy7 | WiFi | Latest reply: Tola Jan 16, 2009
    2 replies
  • who found the computer Closed

Hello,please find for me who is the founder of computer

krishsa | Network | Latest reply: xpcman Jan 15, 2009
    1 reply
  • two PC's internet shairing Closed

Hello, i have two PC's and i connected them throgh cross cabling and ran network sharing stup on both and these systems are running on winxp service ...

sajid | Network | Latest reply: xpcman Jan 15, 2009
    1 reply
  • connection trouble Closed

Hello,I am trying to connect wifi devices to my computer with no luck, well thats wrong ,I can connect my laptop but nothing else, I am running with a...

TONTO | Network | Latest reply: sanlind Jan 15, 2009
    1 reply
  • error 501 ?? Closed

Hello, I have done all the set up for my wireless on my laptop but keep getting an error 501 message. What does that mean ?? My home computer conn...

wyld | Network | Latest reply: natgt123 Jan 14, 2009
    1 reply
  • network Closed

Hello, hi i have a to system ..with win xp sp2 and using lan ...i can use internet from both systems ..and i can see the computers in network place...

mensi | Network | Latest reply: usbdealz Jan 14, 2009
    1 reply
  • Wireless WLAN Card Closed

Hello, I recieved a message from Microsoft Windows stating that the Dell Wireless WLAN Card Wireless Network Controller stopped working and was clo...

Jess | WiFi | Latest reply: xpcman Jan 13, 2009
    1 reply
  • Internet Connection Problem Closed

Hello, My internet connection on my home PC running windows XP recently stopped working. The cable modem appears to be working fine as I'm able t...

Todd | Network | Latest reply: Tac One Jan 13, 2009
    5 replies
  • Network Connection OK but no IE or Mozilla Closed

Hello, A friend of mine asked if I could help with his internet problem. When he tries to open IE an error box comes up saying that IE could not open...

Doc | Network | Latest reply: xpcman Jan 13, 2009
    3 replies
  • how i can access Closed

Hello,how i can access my office desktop in my home computer ? plze anser me

BATOOTA | Network | Latest reply: BATOOTA Jan 13, 2009
    2 replies
  • Connect through a wireless Closed

Hello, I have Siemens Gigaset SE511. When I tried to connet to my wireless device via internet browser by writing the router IP:192.168.2.1 it works ...

sab | WiFi | Latest reply: ogonda Jan 13, 2009
    1 reply
  • How to share files Closed

Hello, I do have a UTSTARCOM bsnl modem with 4 lan ports . Can i use that as a hub and share files between 2 pc's . I do access 2 lan ports for inter...

shrikant.sirsi | Network | Latest reply: imation Jan 13, 2009
    1 reply
  • my father is going to disconnect internet Closed

Hello,MY Father is going to disconnect my internet today or tommorrow i want to ask how can i use internet on my pc even when it is disconnected pls...

yahoo.com | Network | Latest reply: lencugio Jan 13, 2009
    1 reply
  • Ask something necessary Closed

Hello, I am using vista os and i have a smart broadband connection its working perfectly. Now i want to use internet on my sonyericsson K550...

Chiku | Network | Latest reply: password00 Jan 13, 2009
    1 reply
  • how to connect to local network Closed

Hello, i can connect with internet , but i cant connect with the company network, how to do please tell me?

remo | Network | Latest reply: whineup Jan 13, 2009
    1 reply
  • Help Trying to Connect a Desktop w/ Wireless Closed

Hello, We have Sprint Air card and we have a laptop, my question is my daughter has a desk top can we connect her desk top using the Sprint card and ...

kalderink | WiFi | Latest reply: xpcman Jan 12, 2009
    1 reply
  • Router Problem? Closed

Hi guys I've been reading this post but, as a computer novice, I've got really confused. I am having a problem that my ISP (Virgin Media) cannot r...

DR | Network | Latest reply: DR Jan 12, 2009
    2 replies
  • My computer restarts for no reason Closed

Hello, my computer cuts off when ever i hook up the modem to it, when i access the internet, it only works with certain. I can't get on myspace for...

d-harris | Network | Latest reply: ameero Jan 12, 2009
    1 reply
  • Connecting LinkSys WRT54GS to LinkSys WRT300N Closed

Hello, I am trying to setup multiple wireless settings. Here is my current setup: DSL Modem connected to WRT300N wireless router. Across the roo...

GilinSfla | Linksys | Latest reply: ptooti Jan 11, 2009
    1 reply
  • Wireless problem Closed

Hi, i have strange problem with my IBM ThinkPad T40... First i was unable to solve the problem with drivers, downloaded from LENOVO, but later i figu...

Python | WiFi | Latest reply: Python Jan 11, 2009
    2 replies
  • Trouble with online gaming Closed

Hey, Ok basically my problem is very similar to the one in this thread: http://ccm.net/forum/affich 11615 trouble with online gaming when using r...

PunksNotDead | Network | Latest reply: jack Jan 11, 2009
    3 replies
  • problem with network and internet sharing Closed

Hello, Sir im my office i found some difficulties for some laptops to get connect to the network and internet. we are using wireless router for the...

ramdas | Network | Latest reply: maniktozor Jan 11, 2009
    1 reply
  • network problem Closed

Hello, We are in network workgroup we are having one printer for 3 PCs while printing it is prompting for a password of the PC which the printer is i...

sure | Network | Latest reply: 555express Jan 11, 2009
    1 reply
  • having problems with my WRT54gv5 Closed

Hello, Ok i have a computer in my room and another in a room upstairs both are wired but the one downstairs get internet access the one upstairs says...

Bub112987 | Network | Latest reply: matinee Jan 11, 2009
    1 reply
  • Problem with linksys WRT54G2 Closed

Hello, i have a wrt54g2 with a Brand new studio dell laptop and new WRT54G2 router. it say's i have strong signal and am connected but when i try to ...

Little Nerd | Linksys | Latest reply: kiospc Jan 11, 2009
    1 reply
  • can't get on the net = | Closed

Hello, i can't get on the internet on any PC in my house, neither my xBox, and that is weird because our modem seems to work perfectly fine (we even ...

Johnny somet... | Network | Latest reply: Johnny something xD Jan 10, 2009
    5 replies
  • Wifi troubles Closed

Hello, I need to find out how i can get my laptop wifi working its a windows XP and it has a wifi receiver on the left bottom side. I keep pressing t...

badfi | WiFi | Latest reply: badfi Jan 10, 2009
    2 replies
  • Extense 5220 WLAN problem Closed

Hello, I work with Extensa 5220 that supported WLAN, but that not work!! In device manager next to "Ethernet Controller" is "??", means thats not sp...

masood_ee | Network | Latest reply: Jonah Jan 10, 2009
    1 reply
  • wireless metwork Closed

Hello, I am coonected to a LAN and access internet through a proxy server.I have a laptop with wireless feature.i want other laptops in my neighbourh...

vabz | WiFi | Latest reply: travelmate1 Jan 10, 2009
    1 reply
  • Linksys WRT54G Closed

Hello, I was wondering if it would be worth it to replace my old Linsys WRT54G to the newer Linksys Wrt54GS?

Blender | Linksys | Latest reply: wires and plugs Jan 9, 2009
    2 replies
  • Incompatibility router and usb adapter Closed

Hello, I have a Netgear 3500 router which works fine with my Dell desktop and Windows XP. I purchased a Linksys 100 usb for my Thinkpad (with Windows...

Netgear rout... | Network | Latest reply: wires and plugs Jan 9, 2009
    1 reply
  • share computer Closed

Hello, My name is Mukesh. i am using BSNL broadband and my friend also using bsnl broadband network. so how can share our pc or connect to each ot...

mukesh | Network | Latest reply: urlinkguydotcom Jan 9, 2009
    2 replies
  • my linksys wrt54g times out frequently...why? Closed

Hello, My linksys wrt54G times out 3-4 times a day. Not only do the 2 laptops time out, but the desktop times out as well and its connect via broadba...

slaughter | Linksys | Latest reply: slaughter Jan 9, 2009
    3 replies