Network Forum

Ask a question
Search
Close
Results 10701 - 10750 of about 12,700
  • Delete lingering object.. Solved/Closed

Hello, How do you delete a lingering object?

mrslash | Network | Latest reply: ziggy7 Mar 12, 2008
    2 replies
  • Strange feelings Solved/Closed

Hello to all geeks! Do you think that there is a secret powerful government that watch all what we do on internet?

yogui7 | Network | Latest reply: yogui7 Mar 4, 2008
    3 replies
  • Problem with facebook Closed

Hello !! URGENCE !!!!!!!!!! i'm not being able to join : Www.facebook.com !!! My ping reply is : time out !!! Is anybody out here facing t...

yogui7 | Network | Latest reply: zefenix Mar 3, 2008
    2 replies
  • Wireless - No connectivity Closed

Hi everyone. Would love if someone could please help me out! I’m trying to set up a wireless connection as I've moved rooms and cable is in old bedr...

Mary46 | WiFi | Latest reply: Halimouche Feb 4, 2008
    1 reply
  • Total Cost of Ownership. Solved/Closed

Hello, I want to know when considering the purchase of a new operating system, what is meant by "Total Cost of Ownership?" Is it the application...

myrkhaoula | Network | Latest reply: myrkhaoula Feb 2, 2008
    2 replies
  • Accessing somebody else desktop Closed

Hi, I’m sorry I might sound little silly… I've heard of something that you and your buddy go to and both of you do something to pick which desktop yo...

Kev255 | Network | Latest reply: smartass Feb 1, 2008
    2 replies
  • Wireless Headphones Closed

Hi people! I want to buy a really good pair of wireless headphones. Do you have any suggestions? Also, do they connect to the PC or TV? I’m thin...

PaulZero | WiFi | Latest reply: JohnsonD Jan 23, 2008
    1 reply
  • Sharing wireless connexion Closed

Hello, Me and my front neighbor want to share Internet so I’ll be doing it wireless. I guess I will need a wireless card.... Any card will do?

Steven75 | WiFi | Latest reply: Kev255 Jan 17, 2008
    1 reply
  • Wireless network working intermittently Closed

Hello, I had a wireless network that worked intermittently - so I thought I would wire it via Ethernet. I have Ethernet cards in both PCs, have bough...

Mary46 | WiFi | Latest reply: john88 Jan 14, 2008
    1 reply
  • Modem problem Solved/Closed

Friend of mine has a computer with windows XP professional operating system and is trying to get on the internet through his phone line but the error ...

Steven75 | Network | Latest reply: nerds Jan 11, 2008
    2 replies