Office Software Forum

Ask a question
Search
Close
Results 14151 - 14200 of about 16,600
  • lost my password Closed

Hello, I lost my password and i dont know my answers to my questions. really need your help the reason why i lost my password today was because i form...

melanie | Word | Latest reply: aquarelle Jan 11, 2009
    1 reply
  • forgot my password Closed

Hello, forgot my password and secret answer to my hotmail account mario3332009@hotmail.com I ask and try soooo many time to retrieve my password or g...

maje2009 | Word | Latest reply: aquarelle Jan 11, 2009
    1 reply
  • convert excel report into DB table format Closed

Hello, I am trying to format an excel report into database table format inorder to import the data into the database . do i need to use macros? Ple...

lisa | Excel | Latest reply: guizmomo Jan 11, 2009
    1 reply
  • excel help Closed

Hello, i am new to using excel so if anybody is able to help please could you tell me in laymens terms so i know exactly what to put in each cell. Wh...

Golfer | Excel | Latest reply: cm420 Jan 10, 2009
    1 reply
  • problem of converting to pivot table Closed

Hello, How could i convert the following data via pivote table : Data : SKU Code(11 Digit) Product Name Jan-08 Feb-08 Mar-08 Apr-08 Total 20...

• OUTLOOK EXPRESS Closed

Hello, Hello Everyone, I would like to know that how to send the mail from OUTBOX in the Outlook express. I tried lot but, yet not getting any c...

twinkle | Outlook | Latest reply: availlity Jan 9, 2009
    1 reply
  • password stolen and mail tampered with Closed

Hello, I have just reported to the Cyber Crime cell that my password was stolen and the thief changed my password and my secret answer is tampered w...

nicky | Word | Latest reply: melnisson Jan 9, 2009
    1 reply
  • Excel help needed Closed

Hello, I have a one page spread sheet with 7700 lines and there are six lines that repeat themselves about 300 times. I was wondering if there is ...

lyjrc | Excel | Latest reply: Resolutionist Jan 8, 2009
    2 replies
  • username & password Closed

Hello, im javad raoof live IRAN how can I update nod32 when im conect to internet massege username & password please help me tanks Configur...

mohammad jav... | Word | Latest reply: eviewcam Jan 8, 2009
    1 reply
  • convert excel vba code to open office star ba Closed

Hello, Please send me the solution to convert excel vba code to open office star basic.

Vipul | Excel | Latest reply: psu650 Jan 8, 2009
    1 reply
  • Excel search and copy help Closed

Hello All, I have Excel 2007 I would like to search a column and if the search maches my criteria then I need it to copy the entire row to a dif...

gas demo | Excel | Latest reply: timefor7 Jan 8, 2009
    1 reply
  • Email will download, but will not open Closed

Hello, In the past few days my email has begun to download new messages, but will not allow me to open one. When I click on an email, the page dims. ...

• Problem in Macro for formating error 1004. Closed

Hello, All I am new in forum, I am not a programmer or any macro expert but facing a problem with our ERP software which our company is using its gen...

Vicky | Excel | Latest reply: phdhopes Jan 7, 2009
    1 reply
  • copy range data against a value in excel Closed

Hello, I have a chemistry of 304 L,304,310 etc & I have to past this chemistry where 304,304l appears in sheet of excell. e. is as follows...

yogu | Excel | Latest reply: livetalk10 Jan 7, 2009
    1 reply
  • Excel problem Closed

Hello, dear sir,i have a excel problem.I have four coloums like: "month" "1st value" "2nd value" "total value" now some value like this ...

sandhu | Excel | Latest reply: ogonda Jan 7, 2009
    2 replies
  • i need my password =( Closed

Hello, well i got a problem guys 1 day i was on xbox live right and i got this new account isavagelife right...And i tried to put my email addy on it...

isavagelife ... | Word | Latest reply: wires and plugs Jan 6, 2009
    1 reply
  • OFFICE 2003 PICTURE MANAGER AND VISTA Closed

Hello, I was just wondering if anyone was having a problem with the crop option in the Microsoft Office Picture Manager 2003 and Vista. I have used ...

• forgot password, account info and secret ans Closed

Hello, i really need your help, i have too lost my password and i dont remember the account information and the secret answer. i can make a new accou...

marvan09 | Word | Latest reply: TBABY Jan 5, 2009
    2 replies
  • Excel interface with the real world Closed

Hello, I want to interface an Excel spreadsheet with the real world. For instance, in it's simplest form, I would like to enter a number in a cell i...

Adrain | Excel | Latest reply: Adrain Jan 5, 2009
    1 reply
  • switch from office 2003 to office2007 Closed

Hello, currently i m using microsoft office 2003 , i have installed office 2007, now i want to switch from office 2003 to office 2007 , how i do th...

• How do I down load gmail to outlook 2003 Closed

Hello, I currently forward Cox emails to gmail. I'd like to downlaod from gmail to Outlook 2003 How do I do it? thanks

kk | Outlook | Latest reply: Sahab Jan 1, 2009
    3 replies
  • Passwords Closed

Hello, I am having an issue with a password on a computer. The computer has an initial password but no one knows the password. Is there any way to ...

starlight:) | Word | Latest reply: xpcman Dec 31, 2008
    1 reply
  • zero problem Closed

Hello, Hello,now i'm using function (LEFT(C5,3)+MID(C5,5,2)/60+MID(C5,7,2)/3600) to convert my data(142.5030) into decimal degree...142.5030 means 14...

ahmadamy21 | Office Software | Latest reply: ahmadamy21 Dec 31, 2008
    2 replies
  • Outlook 2003 / hyperlinks Closed

When I click on a hyperlink in Outlook 2003, nothing happens at all. What could be the problem and how can i fix it?

Rob | Outlook | Latest reply: StephenL Dec 31, 2008
    1 reply
  • how to create ppt Closed

Sir Am studing II M.Sc Geography student, my project topic is web enabled river basin analysis, shall you give any models for this topic,then i ha...

china | PowerPoint | Latest reply: aquarelle Dec 31, 2008
    1 reply
  • Trying to make a checkbook on excell07 Closed

Hello, I am trying to make a checkbook on excell. here are the columns I am dealing with c=credit, d=debt, and e=balance first how do I make d tur...

Wesley | Excel | Latest reply: WD Dec 30, 2008
    1 reply
  • Repeat the formula MANUALLY? Closed

Hello, I've run into an issue. I am trying to multiply a ROW of several hundred numbers by .99 to get their 1% total to show. There is an empty cell...

• Excel Equation Closed

Hello, I am working on Excel spreadsheet and need help with the add formula in a specfic row. Does anyone know how to write it? Example: 1 1 ...

sarahdara | Excel | Latest reply: mslizny Dec 30, 2008
    1 reply
  • range in excel Closed

Hello, how to sum the values of range eg; A B C 1 21-30 31-40 41-50 sum= 2 51...

1 | Excel | Latest reply: mslizny Dec 30, 2008
    1 reply
  • alternate email Closed

Hello,i am trying to set up my email account to contact friends i did what it told me to do so i put in ronald spollen @yahoo.ie it asks me to put in ...

• I lost my hot mail password Closed

Hello, this is my email address a.daya777@hotmail.com, but I have lost my password, can anybody help me please, i forgot the answer to my secret answe...

007 | Word | Latest reply: vicky Dec 29, 2008
    3 replies
  • password forgotten need to answer secret ?? Closed

Hello, I have tried signing into my hotmail. I have already gone through the steps of resetting my password but I can't seem to get into the section ...

NayNay | Word | Latest reply: dannyboi Dec 28, 2008
    1 reply
  • I forgot my password Closed

Hello, I have a problem with my computer Administrator account that I forgot my login password to my account and the administrator account too. Is ...

saif | Word | Latest reply: samtozor Dec 26, 2008
    1 reply
  • Offset Property Solved/Closed

Hello, I am trying to create a Macro that sizes itself up using the adjacent column and the paste it. Simply to use it for a Pivot table for exampl...

• i am unable to sent the mail from excel 2002 Closed

Hello,

malay | Excel | Latest reply: ron Dec 23, 2008
    1 reply
  • Excel 2007 Macros-first Closed

Hello, I would like to create a MACRO-with the field AQ2 to AR2 -month AQ32 to AQ42--data similarly for all these AQ2 to AS2 till AQ2 to BA2.I ne...

sowmyav | Excel | Latest reply: zipun Dec 23, 2008
    1 reply
  • Excellent router for gaming? Closed

any advice for a good router for gaming purposes guys ???

panzanni | Excel | Latest reply: challengelife Dec 22, 2008
    1 reply
  • Word 2007 won't let me print on legal size pa Closed

Hello, We just got this new computer with vista and word 2007 last year and this is the first time I've tried to do this. But, I can't print my Chri...

LT | Word | Latest reply: LT Dec 19, 2008
    2 replies
  • separating numbers in a cell Closed

Hello, I want to know how to use macro in my report, in sheet 2 cell a2 b2 63 4...

• Excel Formula Closed

Hello, If date changes in one file then it should take value from another file of same date. Please revert with excel formula and exmple. Reg...

Arnab | Excel | Latest reply: canonbj525 Dec 19, 2008
    1 reply
  • Excel Qualifying Dropdowns Closed

Hello, I am trying to build an order form for our suite of products using Excel. In order to make this as "idiot proof" as possible, I'm building ...

TimC | Excel | Latest reply: dreamwave Dec 19, 2008
    1 reply
  • cant open scanned doc in Ms Word for editing Closed

Hello, I'm having a serous problem. For some work I've scanned document. It needed some rectifications, but I cannot open it in Ms Word f...

fretopde | Word | Latest reply: sevenboyz Dec 18, 2008
    1 reply
  • Excel - Sorting 4 columns Closed

Hello, I need some help with the data I have gathered from a form with a question with a multiple tick option. The data collected is similar to this...

sjk | Excel | Latest reply: zebraal Dec 17, 2008
    1 reply
  • add a row,incase of any updates Closed

Hello, I have to sheets, sheet1& sheet2 in my excel. both the sheet has the similar kind of cells I have to add a new row in sheet2, whenever any ...

• my administrators password Closed

Hello,please assist me to get to my administrators account using the guest account my admin password no longer works and am not sure why also if possi...

mushaddy | Word | Latest reply: livetalk10 Dec 16, 2008
    1 reply
  • Unistall Office for MAC Closed

Hello, If you unistall OFFICE Mac on your computer can you reuse the license on another computer...

• IF THEN AND Statement Help Solved/Closed

Hello Everyone, I am trying to make a formula work and I'm having a headache from it. Here it is: =IF(AND($B$2

• Excel format Closed

Hello, I have a spreadsheet with a column which is supposed to represent dates. However cells are of the format of 25 12 08 - this example repre...

D | Excel | Latest reply: sheryljohnson Dec 15, 2008
    1 reply
  • Creating new rows/columns Closed

Hello, hi I working on excel sheet of 2000 rows. I wanna insert more new rows in a colums whennever there is a empty cell between two cells u...

chaitanya | Excel | Latest reply: askaquest Dec 14, 2008
    1 reply
  • Print UserForm for multi-sheet printing Closed

Hello, I would like to write a macro that prompts a UserForm to select which sheets/tabs to print from a workbook. This macro should identify the ...

bth117 | Excel | Latest reply: th Dec 14, 2008
    1 reply