is a a software for optimizing the quality of a video. Enhancements are based on image resolution.
- Increase resolution: Video Enhancer is using video Super Resolution technique which enables to convert low resolution standard definition (SD) to high definition (HD). This is made possible thanks to the use of extracted maximum details for outstanding results.
- Filters for video editing: this program offers two hundred filters for video editing. Among them, we can cite Subtitler filters, denoise for noise reduction and deshaker to stabilize shaky video. Like any other editing tool, Video Enhancer can also adjust brightness or correct video frame and more.
- Conversion: once videos are edited, they can be converted into different formats including AVI, WMV, MPEG, RM and MOV video files. Users are free to choose any video codec (DirectShow, DMO, and Video for Windows) to compress output video.
- Video Enhancer can generate videos of high quality.
- It integrates multithread option that speeds up process.
- This program is available in several languages.
- This trial version expires after 30 days of use.
Latest update on February 6, 2014 at 11:39 PM.