If you do not have Microsoft PowerPoint installed on your computer, you can still open presentations with this tool. PowerPoint Viewer
is a full-featured tool to view PowerPoint 97 and later versions presentations.
- Viewing: PowerPoint Viewer enables to read any Microsoft PowerPoint presentations starting from Microsoft PowerPoint 97, to Microsoft PowerPoint 2000, Microsoft PowerPoint 2002, Microsoft Office PowerPoint 2003, Microsoft Office PowerPoint 2007, and Microsoft PowerPoint 2010.
- Password-protected presentations: it happens that some files are password-protected. With PowerPoint Viewer, it is far to be the problem since the application can open password-protected presentations automatically.
- Interface: with an interface not far from Microsoft PowerPoint's, its use and handling are of the easiest. You can perform all actions trouble-free since it is graphically shaped.
- PowerPoint Viewer is useful for those that do not have Microsoft PoserPoint installed on their computer.
- It is possible to print files after viewing them.
- It is easy to install and uninstall.
- It is not possible to view Information Rights Management (IRM) presentations.
- You cannot run macros, programs, or opening linked or embedded objects.
Latest update on May 27, 2014 at 09:17 AM.