Microsoft Office 2010 download in progress
You will be automatically redirected to the homepage in 30 seconds.
Microsoft 2010, one of the groundbreaking programs released in 2010 by Microsoft, have changed the way people work, collaborate, communicate, and create products.
What is Microsoft Office 2010?
Microsoft Office 2010 is a version of the worldwide-famous Microsoft Office suite developed and published by Microsoft in June 2010. It includes most of the modern Office apps, including Word, Access, Excel, Outlook, or PowerPoint, and provides more tools to customize your working environment, collaborate with people, and more.
What are the key features of Microsoft Office 2010?
- Refreshing interface: The whole interface has been completely redesigned to be more role-based and meet almost everyone's needs. Among the most noticeable ones are the Backstage view when you launch Office programs that considerably ease the way you access documents, the fully customizable ribbon, and all the new icons, color scheme, and global UI design.
- Fully-featured: You will be able to use all of the most valuable programs developed by Microsoft, including the word processor Word, the spreadsheet editor Excel, a presentation program with PowerPoint, an email client with Outlook, a database management system with Access, and a desktop publishing app using Publisher.
- Collaborate easily: Compared to the previous versions, it features collaborative tools to enhance the productivity of teams. Indeed, several persons can share and edit documents simultaneously, let comments to other people, and review the feedback collaborators have assigned to you. As a result, you will get more feedback, iterate faster, and get the most out of your team. Last but not least, you can save documents on local storage and in the cloud.
- Security: The overall security processes have been strengthened to provide a safer environment as the Office File Validation process handles file formats like DOC, PPT, and XLS, and checks are performed to ensure file formats meet the XML schema. Moreover, thanks to the Protected View, an isolated sandbox environment for Word, Excel, and PowerPoint, all the documents considered unsafe (such as files from the internet, email, etc.) are opened in a dedicated environment where you can copy and view, but not to edit or save. Many other more technical security features have also been added.
- Enhanced accessibility: It's way easier to install new language packs and switch to another one, and a mini translator allows you to translate selected text in OneNote, Outlook, PowerPoint, and Word.
- More: Many other application-specific features have been added to all the applications included in Office 2010 that genuinely improve the overall experience, like the ability to save or export PDF files natively.
How to install and use Microsoft Office 2010?
- Download and install the installation file we provide.
- Enter your Microsoft Office 2010 product key.
- You can launch any supported app like Microsoft Word or Excel.
Is it free?
We offer you the Home and Business version that needs an official Microsoft Office 2010 product key to be used.
Is it safe?
Yes, but even though no malware has been detected, the program will no longer be updated, including security patches designed to protect your PC from viruses. So be careful.
- Microsoft office 2010 free download full version with key
- Ms office 2010 free download full version with key
- Microsoft office 2010 free download
- Office 365 download free full version > Download - Office suites
- Minecraft: Java Edition > Download - Sandbox
- VirtualDJ 2021 > Download - Musical production
- Google Play Store > Download - App downloads
- Typing Master 11 Pro > Download - Education