OpenOffice download in progress
You will be automatically redirected to the homepage in 30 seconds.
Apache OpenOffice is a tool that helps users manage their spreadsheets, documents, and multimedia presentations. This software features several programs, including a word processor, a spreadsheet manager, a drawing tool, and a presentation creator, making both personal and professional use possible. It was developed by Apache Software Foundation and initially released in 2012. In this article, we discuss some of the software’s main features, as well as some additional information.
- Word processing: OpenOffice offers its OpenOffice Writer, to help you in your word processor. In fact, you can easily enter text, adjust layouts and save them.
- Spreadsheet tools: OpenOffice has a spreadsheet tool that functions as if you are working on Microsoft Excel. With OpenOffice Calc, you can create folders and manage them. It allows you to calculate, organize and represent data in a tabular form. It even gives you the ability to import or export information, etc.
- Presentation creator: to make using it easier, it provides you with OpenOffice Impress which will serve as a tool for editing presentations, add animations and texts, etc. This is similar to working with Microsoft PowerPoint.
- Database: for your forms, queries, short, everything about database, this software offers the OpenOffice Base. It is an environment that looks like Microsoft Access. With it, you can create, edit and save your databases with ease.
Is Apache OpenOffice Safe?
Is Apache OpenOffice Free?
You can use this software for free. Click on the green button above for the Apache OpenOffice download.
In order to run the version linked to this page, you need Windows 7/8/10 (64bit). There is also a version for Mac.
LibreOffice vs OpenOffice
If you are not satisfied with Apache OpenOffice, you can always download LibreOffice, a similar software.
- Open office download
- Open office 64 bit
- Openoffice download
- Openoffice date format > Guide
- How to Add a Background Image to a Document on Open Office Writer
- Insert page number OpenOffice: in footer > Guide
- Myth - OpenOffice.org is written in Java
- Disable the launch of OpenOffice at startup
- Microsoft Office Home & Student 2019
- PowerPoint Viewer
- Word Viewer
- Photo Print Calendar
- Convert XLS to XLSX
- Excel Viewer
- Barcode Label Workshop
- 5 Clicks - screen capture program
- Advanced ID Creator Professional