I Have a Problem with Adobe's New FlashPlayer

Closed
Person with Adobe Trouble. - Jun 8, 2009 at 11:32 AM
bennyhouse34 Posts 3 Registration date Monday February 16, 2009 Status Member Last seen June 8, 2009 - Jun 8, 2009 at 11:36 AM
Hello,So I tried to watch a Youtube video and when I clicked on the link to the video, in the box where it should show the video, it says "Hello, you either have JavaScript turned off or an old version of Adobe's Flash Player. Get the Latest Flash Player". So I clicked on the link to get the latest "Flash Player" and I followed the instructions to get it. I Agreed to Install, I clicked the Info Bar and Clicked to Install ActiveX Control, I clicked the continue button. I clicked "Install" in the Security Warning. Then on the website it said the I had installed the program, but when I typed in "Youtube.com" in the Browser, and clicked a video link, I still could not see the video. So I kept going back to the Adobe site, almost 7 times to download the new "Flash Player" over and over again, and still it did not work. I need help! How can I fix this???!!!
Related:

1 response

bennyhouse34 Posts 3 Registration date Monday February 16, 2009 Status Member Last seen June 8, 2009
Jun 8, 2009 at 11:36 AM
Hey there,

I will advise you using another browser!

Try google Chrome:

http://ccm.net/telecharger/telecharger 1455 google chrome