This solution works for Windows XP:
1. Uninstalll (clean) the Flash files from your cimputer. http://kb2.adobe.com/cps/141/tn_14157.html
2. Reboot your computer.
3. You must have administrator privileges to successfully complete these following instructions.
Warning: these steps modify your registry entries.
4. Follow the instructions to download the SubInACL tool from the Microsoft Download Center. http://www.microsoft.com/...
5. Download SubInACL.msi to a folder of your choice.
6. Download the reset_fp10.zip file. http://kb2.adobe.com/cps/494/cpsid_49419/attachments/reset_fp10.zip
7. Extract the reset_fp10.cmd. Important: Be sure that both the subinacl.exe and reset_fp10.cmd files are in the same location (folder)
8. Double-click reset_fp10.cmd.
9. This will open a command window and execute the SubInACL tool.
10. Do not use the machine while SubInACL is running.
11. When it is finished you will see "Press any key to continue".
12. Install the Flash Player from www.adobe.com/go/getflashplayer.