Formatting a cell for multiple functions in Excel

Closed
KeithSmith - Updated on Jan 17, 2019 at 12:50 AM
 Blocked Profile - Jan 18, 2019 at 04:58 PM
Hello,

I would like to have my dates be highlighted red when expired and yellow highlighting the dates when 30 days prior to being expired. I already started with the red but need to complete the whole formatting. Here is what i have so far.....=TODAY()-C4>1

7 responses

Continue to make formulas, moving from least to most significant. Make certain to continue to procees all rules.
I was hoping to receive a formula to use not the response I received from Spaham.
Good luck. It doesn't get any easier than what I have already provided you. You just need to qualify what the values and colors are. If I were to post a solution here , you would not be able to deploy it as you wouldnt understand it anyway!
Blocked Profile
Jan 16, 2019 at 04:51 PM
perhaps this will help!

Didn't find the answer you are looking for?

Ask a question
Hello KeithSmith,

Vous avez demandé à recevoir les réponses au message de KeithSmith intitulé « formatting a cell for multiple functions » datant du January 16, 2019 at 04:51 PM posté dans « Excel ».
This message just received the following reply from ac3mark:
perhaps this will help!

--
You can't fix stupid! - Ron White
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

To reply to this message, please click on the link below:
https://ccm.net/forum/affich-1073405-formatting-a-cell-for-multiple-functions-in-excel

As part of improving user satisfaction, please indicate whether the answers solve your question or not:

The CCM support forum operates on the basis of mutual help, that's why we thank you in advance to give all the details to solve your problem at best and possibly provide a regular summary of the actions taken and tracks that helped you.
A few words of thanks to those seeking to help you will be greatly appreciated.

Reply to this message

See you soon on CCM.
Knowledge communities.
https://ccm.net/

Maybe take it easy on people asking real questions, calling me stupid is not good for business.
It's called a signature. Don't take it to heart, everyone gets one of those!!! Feel free to make your own!

Did you follow the link?
So this is what I received from Excelchat

=IFERROR(DATEDIF(TODAY(),E6,"d"),61)<=60
=TODAY()-E6>1

It worked, thanks
Blocked Profile
Jan 18, 2019 at 04:58 PM
Consider this, your posted "fix" has nothing to do with formatting. Your questions was asking how to FORMAT colors, not CALCULATE days.

"I would like to have my dates be highlighted red when expired and yellow highlighting the dates when 30 days prior to being expired."

Thanks for posting back, though!