PldtHomeWifi DH-725 connected but devices cant connect

Closed
mariyaaa - Mar 29, 2021 at 01:21 AM
David Webb Posts 3177 Registration date Monday November 25, 2019 Status Administrator Last seen May 15, 2023   - Mar 29, 2021 at 03:38 AM
Hello,

Help! Our company provided us the pldt home wifi. It was working fine until today. The led incators are all on. Its showing its also connected when I go to monitor my usage. Though the devices that we connect to it does not have an internet connection. I tried to get the sim out and use it on my phone, it still can connect to the internet though. Anybody know how to fix this?

System Configuration: iPhone / Safari 14.0.3
Related:

1 response

David Webb Posts 3177 Registration date Monday November 25, 2019 Status Administrator Last seen May 15, 2023   6,926
Mar 29, 2021 at 03:38 AM
Hello, I have just read that at the start of the month, Pldt Home WiFi has transferred to Smart, although this shouldn't disrupt your connection. You can read more about that in their quick guide.

In that guide is a link to the dashboard where you can check the balance. It may be that you have gone over the limit?

If putting the SIM into your mobile gives you internet (checking that it is not just your home WiFi that is connecting, instead of the Pldt plan), then it could be the device.

It's difficult to troubleshoot from a distance. Have you tried contacting your work to see if they can help with the issue?

Regards