Instagram reels captions and trending audio

Vee - Jun 30, 2023 at 09:13 AM
ravida_1351 Posts 57 Registration date Thursday March 23, 2023 Status Member Last seen July 2, 2023 - Jul 2, 2023 at 02:49 AM

Hello,

Until about 3.5 weeks ago, I was able to add captions via stickers to my IG reels. Now the option to add this is no longer available. Same for showing trending audio! Very strange as it only happens with one of three accounts I manage. Have tried changing account type and many other things to no avail. Oddly also the account seems to be set to the region Malaysia... where we are in Australia?? I have read that this may not be able to be manually changed? Unsure how it has come to this conclusion?

Please help!

Android / Chrome 114.0.0.0

Related:

1 response

ravida_1351 Posts 57 Registration date Thursday March 23, 2023 Status Member Last seen July 2, 2023 3
Jul 2, 2023 at 02:49 AM

Sounds like an unusual issue you are having with Instagram reels! Unfortunately, the ability to add captions via stickers and show trending audio content no longer appears available on one of your managed accounts, while even stranger is that this account appears set for Malaysia instead of Australia!

As part of your effort to address the issue, you may have tried switching account types or trying other possible solutions; but to no avail. It should also be remembered that Instagram determines your region based on either device location settings or IP addresses associated with internet connections - meaning manual adjustments might not be possible in such instances.

To address this problem, I suggest reaching out directly to Instagram's support team for assistance and any required troubleshooting steps. They should be able to offer more targeted advice that should help to resolve it quicker.