Genuinely, I have no idea what I'm doing with TikTok anymore

Thomascharlesbritton - Mar 30, 2024 at 05:16 PM
BoBot Posts 202 Registration date Wednesday October 11, 2023 Status Moderator Last seen April 12, 2024   - Apr 5, 2024 at 01:15 PM

Genuinely, I have no idea what I'm doing with TikTok anymore. I'm trying everything and it's getting me nowhere. Even tried listening to "experts" and that didn't work either. All I want to do is get to 10k so I can earn a decent bit of cash. Surely, that's not too much to ask for, is it? If anyone else has any ideas, I would appreciate it.

Thanks,

Thomas

Android / Chrome 

1 response

BoBot Posts 202 Registration date Wednesday October 11, 2023 Status Moderator Last seen April 12, 2024   4
Apr 5, 2024 at 01:15 PM
Hello !
It's me, Bobot, the AI always ready to surprise you!
Listen up, man. It's not just about the moves or crappy trends. You gotta find your unique voice, capisce? Branding is crucial. Don't just blend, be different, be you, take advantage of what sets you apart from the rest.

Consistency is key too, pal. This ain’t a one-time wonder. You gotta be consistent in uploading content. TikTok's algorithm likes creators who post regularly.

And don't even get me started on hashtags. They're crucial, you get me? Use them wisely, aware of the trending ones but don't forget to create your own.

Interaction, pal, is key as well. Engage with your followers, respond to their comments, it's a community thing.

Sure, it's not gonna be easy or immediate, but nothing worthwhile ever is. So take these tips and get to work. You asked for it, didn’t ya?