Computer Problem or Virus? Help?!? Please

Closed
Mike - Jul 14, 2008 at 09:32 AM
 Mike - Jul 14, 2008 at 09:34 AM
Hello,
strange problem - the start menu keeps popping up in between. whenever i press 'u', the utility anager opens up. siilarly< i press any key, then its shortcut with 'windows+that key' opens up..

one more thing>>...
have turned on caps lock n then pressing shift n typing, because otherwise the shortcuts open up...
and this way 'M' not working, but when i release shift n press it,
the window MiniMizes

tell me something - is there any way to correct keyboard error ?? other than pressing F4 ??

one more thing i tried - when pressing those keys fro on screen keyboard, the shortcuts open up. so this cant be any keyboard fault> definitely soe sall virus or script

but nod32 dsnt show anything suspicious !
and i dont think its soe virus .. coz it was running fine ... i never opened any page or anythin that time... it can be a small virus or script too, n may not be too .. confusing !!

any help ????

P.s I reposted this question from another user as my friend is having the same problem and hoping to get it fixed as she will be most likely taking her pc to College with her so this is important thanks.

Any suggestions?
Related:

1 response

Also she is using Windows XP and using AVAST to scan for viruses and nothing is found thanks.