Deleted playlost

Closed
doods - Sep 1, 2009 at 08:12 AM
 doods - Dec 4, 2009 at 02:56 AM
Hello,i accidentally deleted the recently added playlist.i tried to create the same playlist but it doesnt work, i mean the songs that i added are not shown. can the pre-created playlist be re-installed?
the playlist i was referring is one of the playlists created when you installed itunes ( 90's music,music videos, my top rated, recently played,recently added, top 25 most played).

1 response

Hi! I did the same exact thing, and with more than one playlist, and I freaked out! It's actually really easy to fix it, so I'll tell you step-by-step.

First, click File in the top left hand corner. Then, from that menu choose New Smart Playlist. Now, click on the first drop down menu, it should say Artist, and choose Date Added. Next, where it says is, choose the amount of time the song is in the Playlist. Finally name the playlist Recently Added, and your done!

I hope this helps you!

~Bubbles Pink~
hi bubbles. thanks a lot for your help.i have one problem.since i updated my itunes to 3.something, the albumart of some songs are scrambled. what i mean is that in the itunes in my pc, the albumarts of the songs are ok but in the itouch are not.have you encountered this same problem? or perhaps can you give me any hint why this happens? thanks in advance.