How to recover deleted SMS in Nokia Symbian phones
If you are still using an old Symbian Nokia mobile phone, you can restore it, and here you will find a step-by-step guide on how to do it.
Nokia smartphones, as well as a number of other brands, were produced with the Symbian operating system until the end of 2010, when it was replaced by iOS and Android. So, if you have such a phone and you mistakenly deleted an important SMS from your Nokia Symbian phone, the retrieval process is easy. A popular misconception is that there is a simple code that can do the trick. But the reality is that by downloading FEExplorer, you can recover deleted SMS messages.
How to retrieve deleted text messages from old Nokia phone?
The following steps will show you how to recover messages deleted from a Nokia mobile. They will not work for any other make of phone.
- Download FExplorer (File explorer)
- Connect your phone to your PC
- Run FExplorer
- Browse your phone's directories
- Open the System folder
- Open Mail
- Find folders named 0010001_s etc.
- The files inside these folders contain deleted messages
- Use FExplorer's in-built text viewer to view these files
- Browse through the folders and open all files inside them until you get the required SMS
Note: This tip will not work on Nokia 3rd Edition Symbian phones.