Acer Aspire 8935G Screen Problem

Closed
sweetbitchness - Oct 25, 2009 at 01:15 AM
Dark7568 Posts 61 Registration date Sunday October 18, 2009 Status Member Last seen December 20, 2011 - Oct 25, 2009 at 01:39 AM
Hello,
I have an Acer Aspire 8935G running Windows 7 Ultimate 64-Bits. Soon after I installed the OS the display went haywire (distorted, etc). I then restarted thinking that perhaps it'd solve it, but the display started flashing different colors and once Windows had started it was warped. I plugged my laptop to an external display and it was fine... I altrady had the drivers updated so I flashed the BIOs. It actually "solved" the problem, but as I shut the system down and turn it back the display problem reappears, but flashing the BIOs again brings it back to normal. I'm not sure on the actual problem, and I want a permanent solution rather than just flashing the BIOs every times I turn it off/on.
Related:

2 responses

sweetbitchness
Oct 25, 2009 at 01:29 AM
Just a minor correction - already instead of altrady (damn!).

And adding: correct BIOs for my laptop model and latest downloaded from Acer.
Dark7568 Posts 61 Registration date Sunday October 18, 2009 Status Member Last seen December 20, 2011 4
Oct 25, 2009 at 01:39 AM
Hi,
Try this and I don't know work or not work for you. Use Windows 7 Recovery Disc and choose startup repair , to download windows 7 recovery disc in https://neosmart.net/blog/2009/windows-7-system-repair-discs/
burn to disc then run that CD by pressing F8 in the first boosting screen.
If you want to run in windows mode , download Sun VisualBox and run it .

Hope You Work!!
Thanks in advance.