- How to type @ on acer laptop
- How to press @ on acer laptop - Best answers
- How to type @ on acer laptop keyboard - Best answers
- How to type @ on acer laptop keyboard ✓ - Forum - Laptop
- Can't type @ symbol on Acer laptop - Forum - Laptop
- Can't type @ on my Acer laptop ✓ - Forum - Laptop
- Use the @ symbol on Acer Aspire - Forum - Laptop
- How to type @ on keyboard: Mac, Windows, laptop - Guide
This works for Windows 10 for writers in English.
- Left click the Windows icon on the task bar and choose Settings.
- Click 'Time & Language' then 'Region & language' on the left-hand of the panel that opens up.
- Next click on 'Add a language' and choose 'English'.
- A panel will open with a range for 'English' eg., English (New Zealand).
- Select the kind you want and this will appear beneath the one which is currently active.
- Click the new one, set it as the default option and it will move to the top.