How do i sync ALL of my songs on my ipod?

Closed
kallison1109 - Jan 10, 2010 at 07:34 PM
1qaz Posts 11 Registration date Wednesday January 6, 2010 Status Member Last seen February 11, 2010 - Jan 11, 2010 at 11:19 AM
Hello,
I have songs on my desktop and i have songs on my lap top but i want them both on my ipod. I synced the songs on my desktop to my ipod and then from my lap top to my ipod but only half of the songs from my desktop actually transfered! Is there a way to get all of my songs on my ipod?

2 responses

Blocked Profile
Jan 11, 2010 at 04:57 AM
Dear Sir,

Please have the solution by getting to the below

provided address:

https://ccm.net/mobile/ios/1229-how-to-sync-your-iphone-ipad-or-ipod-using-your-computer/

Thanks.
1qaz Posts 11 Registration date Wednesday January 6, 2010 Status Member Last seen February 11, 2010 7
Jan 11, 2010 at 11:19 AM
Automatic sync means that all your stuff on ONE iTunes is copied to the iPod, while all the other stuff that's there gets deleted. So if you have your desktop lib on iPod and try sync with lap lib; whatevers not in your lap gets deleted; even if its on your desktop. In other words, you can only have one iTunes at a time

If you want more than one, you'll have to manually manage the stuff.
Connect the iPod and go to its mainpage. Select 'manually manage'. Now, go to the music or whatever folder of your iTunes and drag the stuff that you want to the iPod on the leftside bar. Do the same with the other iTunes.