If you would like to listen to YouTube audio on the go, you can easily download it using various software programs as well as free websites. However, before converting YouTube videos into audio files, make sure that they are not copyright-protected.
How to download audio using a software?
The most legitimate and straightforward option to listen to YouTube music on the go is to use the YouTube Music App. However, if you would like to take your YouTube videos — or at least their audio — with you, download the 4K Youtube to MP3 software. It is free and compatible with both Windows and macOS, as well as with Ubuntu devices. Install the program, and follow these steps to get started:
- Choose a video from YouTube and copy its URL. Open The 4K Youtube to MP3 and paste the link in the left corner of the screen.
- Once the app has converted the video into an MP3 file, it will be automatically saved on your desktop.
How to download audio using free websites?
If you would rather not install any additional software on your computer, you can also use free websites to download music from YouTube such as Youtube to MP3 Converter.
- Start by pasting a URL of the desired video in the search box.
- Click on Go, choose the audio format, and press Convert.
- Wait until the conversion is done and download the file.
Should you then wish to add your music to a USB stick, simply plug your USB drive into your computer, then drag and drop the newly downloaded mp3 file into the folder.
Note: Make sure you have reliable antivirus software to check the websites for any malware before using it.
- Free music downloads to USB [solved] > Forum - Audio
- Downloading music to a USB Stick - How is that done? [solved] > Forum - Downloading
- Want to copy music files to USB stick > Forum - YouTube
- How to download YouTube video on pen drive? [solved] > Forum - Pen Drive/USB Key/SD Card
- Youtube music error 404 [solved] > Forum - Internet/Social Networks
- Best YouTube gaming channels
- How to make a YouTube Short?
- How to get YouTube Premium for free
- YouTube Studio: what is it and how it works?
- How to upload a picture with music to YouTube
- Download YouTube videos: on PC, Mac, and smartphone
- How to disable YouTube comments: on mobile, on PC
- How to view your YouTube channel as a visitor
- How to delete or hide a video on YouTube
- Create a playlist out of your liked videos on YouTube
- What is YouTube Movies and Shows?
- Hide your YouTube channel: permanently or set as private
- Manage your YouTube email notification settings
- How to hide the subscriber count on YouTube
- How to hide YouTube subscriptions and playslists
- Turn off YouTube embedding: for videos and for playlists
- How to change your YouTube video's category
- How to change your YouTube location: on PC, on phone
- How to change the size of YouTube subtitles
- How to search within a specific YouTube channel
- How to feature a YouTube video on your channel
- How to add branding to your YouTube channel
- How to get the transcript of a YouTube video
- How to get a YouTube video link: on Android, on PC
- How to add channel keywords on YouTube
- How to enable YouTube Live streaming
- How to add YouTube featured channels (2021)
- How to create a YouTube account and upload a video
- The best YouTube tech channels
- The best YouTube gaming reviewers
- How to make a video tutorial
- What is YouTube shorts?
- How to enable Picture-in-Picture mode on YouTube on iOS 14
- How to extract subtitles from YouTube videos
- How to use the YouTube mashup tool