If you would like to listen to YouTube audio on the go, you can easily download it using various software programs as well as free websites. However, before converting YouTube videos into audio files, make sure that they are not copyright-protected.
How to download audio using a software?
The most legitimate and straightforward option to listen to YouTube music on the go is to use the YouTube Music App. However, if you would like to take your YouTube videos — or at least their audio — with you, download the 4K Youtube to MP3 software. It is free and compatible with both Windows and macOS, as well as with Ubuntu devices. Install the program, and follow these steps to get started:
- Choose a video from YouTube and copy its URL. Open The 4K Youtube to MP3 and paste the link in the left corner of the screen.
- Once the app has converted the video into an MP3 file, it will be automatically saved on your desktop.
How to download audio using free websites?
If you would rather not install any additional software on your computer, you can also use free websites to download music from YouTube such as Youtube to MP3 Converter.
- Start by pasting a URL of the desired video in the search box.
- Click on Go, choose the audio format, and press Convert.
- Wait until the conversion is done and download the file.
Should you then wish to add your music to a USB stick, simply plug your USB drive into your computer, then drag and drop the newly downloaded mp3 file into the folder.
Note: Make sure you have reliable antivirus software to check the websites for any malware before using it.
- Mp3 converter to usb
- How to download music from youtube to usb
- Youtube converter usb
- Youtube to mp3 converter > Download
- All to mp3 converter > Download
- Video to mp3 converter free download full version for windows 10 > Download
- M3u to mp3 converter > Guide
- Youtube MP3 Converter > Download
- How to get the transcript of a YouTube video: on iPhone
- Hide your YouTube channel: permanently or set as private
- How to change the size of YouTube subtitles
- How to search within a specific YouTube channel
- How to make a YouTube Short?
- How to change your YouTube location: on PC, on phone
- How to add YouTube featured channels (2021)
- The best YouTube gaming reviewers
- How to upload a picture with music to YouTube
- How to view your YouTube channel as a visitor
- How to create a YouTube account and upload a video
- Create a playlist out of your liked videos on YouTube
- How to get a YouTube video link: on Android, on PC
- Turn off YouTube embedding: for videos and for playlists
- How to disable YouTube comments: on mobile, on PC
- How to change your YouTube video's category
- Download YouTube videos: on PC, Mac, and smartphone
- How to delete or hide a video on YouTube
- How to hide the subscriber count on YouTube
- How to add channel keywords on YouTube
- How to feature a YouTube video on your channel
- How to use the YouTube mashup tool
- How to enable YouTube Live streaming
- How to hide YouTube subscriptions and playslists
- How to add branding to your YouTube channel
- YouTube Studio: what is it and how it works?
- How to get YouTube Premium for free
- How to extract subtitles from YouTube videos
- Manage your YouTube email notification settings
- Turn off YouTube notifications: Android
- Enable YouTube subtitles: on iPhone and Android
- How to make a video tutorial
- The best Halloween YouTube channels
- Best YouTube gaming channels
- What is YouTube Movies and Shows?
- What is YouTube shorts?
- How to enable Picture-in-Picture mode on YouTube on iOS 14
- The best YouTube tech channels
- Clear your YouTube history on Android