How to download YouTube music to a USB
If you would like to listen to YouTube audio on the go, you can easily download it using various software programs as well as free websites. However, before converting YouTube videos into audio files, make sure that they are not copyright-protected.
How to download audio using a software?
The most legitimate and straightforward option to listen to YouTube music on the go is to use the YouTube Music App. However, if you would like to take your YouTube videos — or at least their audio — with you, download the 4K Youtube to MP3 software. It is free and compatible with both Windows and macOS, as well as with Ubuntu devices. Install the program, and follow these steps to get started:
- Choose a video from YouTube and copy its URL. Open The 4K Youtube to MP3 and paste the link in the left corner of the screen.
- Once the app has converted the video into an MP3 file, it will be automatically saved on your desktop.
Other apps such as Video Converter or Free Youtube to MP3 Converter are good alternatives to 4K YouTube to MP3.
How to download audio using free websites?
If you would rather not install any additional software on your computer, you can also use free websites to download music from YouTube such as Youtube to MP3 Converter.
- Start by pasting a URL of the desired video in the search box.
- Click on Go, choose the audio format, and press Convert.
- Wait until the conversion is done and download the file.
You can also try the VidtoMP3 website or Convert Audio.
Should you then wish to add your music to a USB stick, simply plug your USB drive into your computer, then drag and drop the newly downloaded mp3 file into the folder.
Note: Make sure you have reliable antivirus software to check the websites for any malware before using it.
Any more YouTube questions? Check out our forum!