Dell Wireless WLAN Drive for Windows 2003

Closed
Sunny - Jan 26, 2010 at 01:01 AM
 Raj - Feb 5, 2015 at 06:16 AM
Hello,

I need Dell Wireless WLAN drivers for Windows Server 2003.

Please help.
Related:

5 responses

Blocked Profile
Jan 26, 2010 at 08:30 AM
Hi there,

You will get it on official Dell website,follow link below:

http://support.dell.com/support/downloads/index.aspx

Thanks
Hi,
I have checked in Dell home for downloading Wireless network driver for windows server 2003.
Could you plz tell me where can I download WIRELESS NETWORK DRIVER FOR Windows Server 2003.
Zohaib R Posts 2368 Registration date Sunday September 23, 2012 Status Member Last seen December 13, 2018 69
Jul 3, 2013 at 01:04 PM
Hi Satish,

What is the exact System Model Number of your Dell computer and which is the Dell Wireless Card in your computer?

To know more about Dell's products, services and drivers & downloads, please go to http://dell.to/YBlak6
Hi Zohaib,
My Laptop model is: Dell Inspiron 15 3521.
Actually in my laptop am using two operating systems. One is Windows 7 and Other is Windows Server 2003.
Using Windows 7 OS there is no issues.
But in case of Windows Server 2003, I have installed SAP ABAP in windows server 2003.
So now For this SAP ABAP Purpose I need to use wireless network using some Wireless Network Drivers.
I have searched in many site but didnt get any appropriate drivers for connecting wireless network.
So could you plz tell me where can I get exact wireless driver for Windows Server 2003.
Hi Satish,

Do you found required drivers?
Me too need the same drivers. Please help.

Regards
Raj

Didn't find the answer you are looking for?

Ask a question
Zohaib R Posts 2368 Registration date Sunday September 23, 2012 Status Member Last seen December 13, 2018 69
Jul 7, 2013 at 12:56 PM
Hi Satish,

"Inspiron 3521/15" was offered with the following Operating Systems:

1. Microsoft Windows 8
2. Microsoft Windows 7
3. Ubuntu 12.04.1 LTS

Our support site has only the drivers for Microsoft Windows 8 and Microsoft Windows 7. For other Operating Systems you can try one of these drivers and check for compatibility. When installing the drivers you must follow the correct order. Click here to find instructions on installing the drivers in correct order.

If you still have problem installing the drivers. Please reply with the "Device Instance ID" of the wireless card. To find the Device Instance ID of the wireless card in Device Manager:

1. Press and hold the Windows Key and then press the R key on the keyboard to launch Run Dialog Box.
2. Type "devmgmt.msc" and hit "Enter".
3. Expand "Network Adapters" and check if any wireless card is listed here. If any wireless card is not listed here, expand the "Unknown Device" and check.
4. Double click the listed Wireless Card.
5. Click the "Details" tab.
6. Select Device Instance Path or Device Instance Id (whichever is available for your version of Windows) from the drop down box.

Make a note of the Device Instance Path or Device Instance ID and add this in your reply.

To know more about Dell's products, services and drivers & downloads, please go to http://dell.to/YBlak6