Help! Finals Time Toshiba terca Won't Boot!

Closed
fedupwithmycomputer - May 14, 2010 at 08:04 AM
Wolf Warrior Posts 23 Registration date Thursday February 18, 2010 Status Member Last seen June 15, 2010 - May 14, 2010 at 03:45 PM
Hello,

i tried to turn on my toshiba terca the other day and all it does is go from the toshiba start up screen to the windows start up screen and then goes completely black with nothing but a mouse on the screen. i noticed that it wasnt booting up and so i thought the motherboard might have become detached but it was nothing of the sort. the only problem is that i have finals next week and all my notes are on that hard drive so i really dont wanna wipe it clean and reload windows until i have my files off of it if its possible. if u could help me find a product that would read my hard drive like an external hard drive or some way to get my files off i would appreciate it.
Related:

1 response

Wolf Warrior Posts 23 Registration date Thursday February 18, 2010 Status Member Last seen June 15, 2010 4
May 14, 2010 at 03:45 PM
hmm... could be somthing wrong with the RAM, maybe that has detached its self, or the other option i can think of is taking out your hard drive and placing it in another computer and stick all your important files onto a CD or somthing like that. Other than that i cant think of any other possibilities. Sorry :(