Movie played from the is not smoothly playing

Closed
nikkitah - Nov 17, 2008 at 04:51 AM
 m.ikram - Nov 19, 2008 at 02:04 AM
Hello,
people,i need help.the first time i played a movie from imeem,it was ok.it played smoothly.i visited veoh.com,the movies there said i had to download flash player's latest version,so i did but then after that there would be a pop up to open adobe's website always appearing on my screen.so i deleted it.after doing so,the movie wont play smoothly anymore.that goes for all the other movies here as well.did i do something wrong?i wanna watch movies again smoothly,pls help.im using windows vista home something
Related:

2 responses

brakers Posts 117 Registration date Sunday August 17, 2008 Status Member Last seen November 29, 2009 40
Nov 17, 2008 at 03:30 PM
Hi There Just do a system restore to before when you updated the latest flash player and it should all go back to what it was.

Regards Tony B.
"Hi There Just do a system restore to before when you updated the latest flash player and it should all go back to what it was. "

hi tony b,

this may sound dumb,hehehe...but how do u do that?would mind giving the path or steps how todo that?just basically where to find the right things to click,please.much appreciated. :)
Please reinstall your compuyer's VGA Drivers