You can actually run Pokémon games on an Android tablet or smartphone. To do so, you will simply need to use a third-party emulator.
Is it possible to play Pokémon games on Android?
The answer is yes, and it's not very complicated! Check out the steps below:
- The first step is to install a Game Boy emulator on your phone.
- Open the Google Play Store (APK) and search for Game Boy emulator. Once found, follow the steps to download and install the app.
- The next step is to download ROM files (the game's data files) onto your smartphone. ROMs can be downloaded from a number of sources, but our favorites include Love ROMs and CoolRom.
- Do a simple search for the desired ROM, and download it.
- Next, it's time to load the game. This can be done by simply launching the emulator app, browsing for the corresponding ROM file, and loading the file. The game should launch automatically.
Any more gaming questions? Check out our forum!
- How to play pokémon on android
- Play pokemon on android
- Pokemon on android
- Pokémon Unbound for GBA (ROM) > Download
- Pokémon Xenoverse > Download
- Pokémon Uranium > Download
- Poppy Playtime > Download
- Google Play Store > Download
- Hints for Pokémon Fire Red: mega stone cheat and more!
- Pokémon Legends: Arceus: release date, gameplay, trailer
- Pokémon GO device requirements
- Evolve in Pokémon Masters
- Pokémon Home: Switch and mobile
- New Pokémon Snap: secrets and tips