You can actually run Pokémon games on an Android tablet or smartphone. To do so, you will simply need to use a third-party emulator.
Is it possible to play Pokémon games on Android?
The answer is yes, and it's not very complicated! Check out the steps below:
- The first step is to install a Game Boy emulator on your phone.
- Open the Google Play Store (APK) and search for Game Boy emulator. Once found, follow the steps to download and install the app.
- The next step is to download ROM files (the game's data files) onto your smartphone. ROMs can be downloaded from a number of sources, but our favorites include Love ROMs and CoolRom.
- Do a simple search for the desired ROM, and download it.
- Next, it's time to load the game. This can be done by simply launching the emulator app, browsing for the corresponding ROM file, and loading the file. The game should launch automatically.
- How To Download Old Flash Games for Free on Your PC
- How to Fix a Slow or Lagging PSP
- How To Download Apps and Games for Android Using the Google Play Store
- Steam must be running to play this game [solved] > Forum - Call Of Duty
- How to play snes games on pc
- Pokémon GO device requirements
- Evolve in Pokémon Masters
- Pokémon Home: Switch and mobile
- Hints for Pokémon Fire Red: mega stone cheat and more!