Facebook Account Disabled

Closed
Arsh - Jul 23, 2010 at 01:59 AM
jack4rall Posts 6428 Registration date Sunday June 6, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen July 16, 2020 - Jul 23, 2010 at 06:31 AM
Hello,
I'm Arsh Qureshi.
My Facebook Account is disabled.
I asked facebook for the same and i recieved an email from their side.

Re: My Personal Profile was DisabledThursday, 22 July, 2010 11:56 AMFrom: "The Facebook Team" <info+00imm0p@support.facebook.com>Add sender to ContactsTo: arsh.decent@yahoo.comHi,

Your account was disabled because your behavior on the site was identified as harassing or threatening to other people on Facebook. Prohibited behavior includes, but is not limited to:

* Sending friend requests to people you don't know
* Regularly contacting strangers through unsolicited Inbox messages
* Soliciting others for dating or business purposes

After reviewing your situation, we have determined that your behavior violated Facebook's Statement of Rights and Responsibilities. You will no longer be able to use Facebook. This decision is final and cannot be appealed.

Please note that for technical and security reasons, we will not provide you with any further details about this decision.

Thanks,
The Facebook Team
How can i re-activate my facebook account..?>?

2 responses

Please tell me how can i activate my disabled facebook account?
jack4rall Posts 6428 Registration date Sunday June 6, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen July 16, 2020
Jul 23, 2010 at 06:31 AM
Hello,

Click on the below link. You can find all the information.

https://ccm.net/faq/49584-what-to-do-when-your-facebook-account-is-locked-or-disabled