I still have the problem

Closed
inas - Sep 2, 2010 at 05:49 PM
 inas - Sep 2, 2010 at 05:52 PM
Hello, thanks for your email however my problem is still unresolved i did what you have mentioned in your email to me which i have received now but no yellow light or anything. Additionally i have noticed that i still have the program entitled "Realtek High Defintion Audio Driver" on my computer so i really do not know what is wrong and wonder if you can help. Appreciate your prompt response and please let me know if i have to take the computer to a computer shop to fix it. I believe that i pressed something wrong in the audio settings. Thanks and waiting for your answer

1 response

Hello, thanks for your email however my problem is still unresolved i did what you have mentioned in your email to me which i have received now but no yellow light or anything. Additionally i have noticed that i still have the program entitled "Realtek High Defintion Audio Driver" on my computer so i really do not know what is wrong and wonder if you can help. Appreciate your prompt response and please let me know if i have to take the computer to a computer shop to fix it. I believe that i pressed something wrong in the audio settings. Thanks and waiting for your answer