Harddrive problems

Closed
nina - Dec 7, 2010 at 04:25 AM
Ambucias Posts 47356 Registration date Monday February 1, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen February 15, 2023 - Dec 7, 2010 at 05:58 AM
Hello,

Ok so I've installed my sims 2 and the expansion packs but when I wanted to install the apartment life it says there is already a expansion pack like it and that I should install it elsewhere but when I did that and played the game, alot of the items are gone it says no pic and then theres nothing.

And when I tried to install it in the external drive it forces it to C of F what should I do to get it to go to the external drive(and I did choose the custom installaton)

Please help me cause I'm hopeless now

Nina

1 response

Ambucias Posts 47356 Registration date Monday February 1, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen February 15, 2023 11,167
Dec 7, 2010 at 05:58 AM
Hello Nina,

When you got to the point where you got a message that you already had the expansion pack installed, that's where you should have stopped because it was already installed.

I strongly suggest that you completly uninstal your SIM and clean your registry of any sim items and then reinstall the whole entire kitten kabudle!

When have finished uninstalling, to clean the registry, I suggest you download, install and run this totally free yet very efficient registry cleaner :

https://www.eusing.com/free_registry_cleaner/registry_cleaner.htm

Good luck