Modern Warfare 2 : Multiplayer - Won't start!

Closed
Icec0ld4 - Oct 28, 2011 at 05:00 AM
Ambucias Posts 47356 Registration date Monday February 1, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen February 15, 2023 - Oct 28, 2011 at 05:13 AM
Long story.
Bought it on steam. Multiplayer could start but would not load any maps. Singleplayer wouldn't even launch properly (the title screen from the case in a small screen would pop up but the game would not start).
We tried a few things, nothing worked.
Then I had the idea to buy the game on a disc. I bought the disk and it installed (onto Steam D-:) to the computer and I loaded it up.
Multiplayer worked and I got to level 7. I went to sleep and in the morning (today) it wouldn't even load up Multiplayer (the title screen from the case in a small screen would pop up but the game would not start)!
Now I have tried many things and it dooesn't work.
HELP!
Related:

1 response

Ambucias Posts 47356 Registration date Monday February 1, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen February 15, 2023 11,169
Oct 28, 2011 at 05:13 AM
Greetings,

Please, bare in mind that before any answer given on the forum, you should know that there are volunteers who give their time trying to solve user problems. They do have a life other than this forum including me.

Therefore, it is specifically requested from Kioskea forum users to show their respect. For this, the use of polite expressions is a minimum.
https://ccm.net/apps-sites/internet-archeology/ccm/10131-terms-of-use-for-ccm-respect-for-others/#politesse

To say please, thank you, appreciate, grateful, etc... is common courtesy when you want something, especially help!

You must copy, modify and repost your message respecting the politeness charter.

We trust that you understand.