Red Dead Redemption 2 download in progress
You will be automatically redirected to the homepage in 30 seconds.
Red Dead Redemption 2 (RDR2) is the third game in the popular western saga Red Dead. Created by Rockstar Games, this video game takes place in an open-world set in the Wild West of the United States. The objective of our protagonist, belonging to the Van der Linde gang (Dutch's boys), is to escape the law and the different enemy gangs that want to hunt him down. He will have to decide whether to surrender to avoid being killed or to continue as an outlaw and risk it all.
Arthur Morgan is a criminal and outlaw, belonging to the Van der Linde gang, which he joined when he was only 14 years old. In 1899, the Blackwater Massacre takes place, where several members and many innocents are killed by the Pinkerton agency. Arthur and the survivors have lost all their money and are forced to flee to the mountains in the middle of a snowstorm. There they will have to comb the area in search of resources, face enemies, and complete missions to survive, try to recover after what happened and thus return to the top.
- First and third person: One of the peculiarities of the game is the possibility to play both through both first and third-person perspective, so you choose how to explore the Old West.
- Prologue: In this first chapter of the game, you have less freedom to play as you wish, because through a short story you will begin to learn the basic gameplay mechanics.
- Activities, resources, and equipment: You have to take care of our character: he will have to sleep, eat, and wash himself every so often. Attention to equipment will also be of great importance. For example, you must make sure you have the necessary warm clothing for your horse, but also to collect and loot all kinds of weapons and materials that you can later exchange.
- Main missions: they are marked in yellow and that you must do them in order to access all the available options of the game.
- Open-world exploration: You are completely free to do all the activities you want: be a bounty hunter, sell horses, collect objects, to quote just a few! As you the world, you will find a great variety of randomly generated events - there is always something to discover ...
Duration and game modes
There are two modes:
- Online multiplayer.
The main story has an average duration of around 48 hours 20 minutes and 75 hours with the side quests.
What do the reviews say?
Here's how RDR2 scored according to different critics:
- Metacritic: 93/100.
- Common Sense Media: 5/5.
- Steam: 9/10.
The game has been classified with the PEGI 18 label, which represents fully adult content. It may contain brutal violence, illegal drug use, or explicit sexual activity.
What are the minimum system requirements for Red Dead Redemption 2?
- Operating system: Windows 7/8/10 (64bit).
- Processor: Intel Core i5-2500K / AMD FX-6300.
- Memory: 8GB RAM.
- Graphic card: Nvidia GeForce GTX 770 (2GB) / AMD Radeon R9 280 (3GB).
- Storage: 150GB of available space.
- Red dead redemption 2 free download apk pc
- Red dead redemption 2 free download
- Red dead redemption 2 download apk pc
- Minecraft: Java Edition > Download - Sandbox
- Snapchat > Download - Instant messaging
- Download Google Play Store: PC, Android (APK) > Download - App downloads
- CapCut > Download - Video editing
- Subway Surfers > Download - Platform