Excel 2003 VBA-transferring selected data [Closed]

Ask a question VirtualInsanity - Last answered on May 17, 2012 at 08:54 AM by pcsces
Hello,

I want to create a macro that will take a record (a row (or rows)) that I've already selected into a new sheet (I'll call this spreadsheet Archive) . The only catch is the Archive sheet will only have some of the headers that the original sheet has i.e. I only want to copy certain details not the whole row, so I'm wondering how to get it to look at the headings and only copy the data across that matches the headings on the Archive spreadsheet. Removing the records from the original spreadsheet in the process.

See more 
Helpful
+0
plus moins
Greetings,

Please, bare in mind that Kioskea is a mutual aid community, all answers on the forum are provided by volunteers who give their time free to help solve issues.

Therefore, it is specifically requested from Kioskea forum users correspond showing mutual respect. Therefore, when requesting assistance, the use of polite expressions,as for elsewhere in similar circumstances, is appreciated. (please, thank you, appreciate, grateful, etc.)

http://ccm.net/contents/ccmguide/ccmcharte-respect-autrui.php3#politesse

Please, copy, modify and repost your message respecting the politeness charter.

We trust that you understand.

Member requests are more likely to be responded to.

Members can monitor the statuses of their requests from their account pages.

A CCM membership gives you access to additional options.

Not a member yet?