Forgot the code for my Metro PCS Samsung

Closed
hope114 Posts 1 Registration date Saturday December 22, 2012 Status Member Last seen December 22, 2012 - Dec 22, 2012 at 09:12 PM
Ambucias Posts 47356 Registration date Monday February 1, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen February 15, 2023 - Dec 23, 2012 at 06:07 AM
Hello,

A while back I stopped using my Metro PCS Samsung because I couldn't afford to pay the bill. When I turned my phone off, I forgot to take off the lock code from it. It's been months now and I can't remember the code I had used. I've tried everything, birthdays of everyone important to me, a pattern on the phone that's easy to remember - but none of it works. I'm trying to open my phone again because I want to start using the alarm and I might start using the phone again in a few months. It is my phone, I bought it. It's not stolen. I just forgot the password code that will allow me to get into my phone. Is there any way I can reset it without losing the pictures and phone numbers inside?

Thank you.

Related:

1 response

Ambucias Posts 47356 Registration date Monday February 1, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen February 15, 2023 11,168
Dec 23, 2012 at 06:07 AM
Greetings,

I would love to help you, but you must be able prove that you are the phone's legitimate owner and you can't. How do we know that you have not stolen the phone?

Please refer to the following FAQ regarding your phone's unlocking:

https://ccm.net/faq/1038-why-ccm-doesn-t-help-unlock-mobile-phones-smart-watches-or-sim-cards

Regards