Locked.laptop.spacebar.and.enter.key.and.backspace [Solved/Closed]

Ask a question ShadyGrey 1Posts Monday July 22, 2013Registration date July 22, 2013 Last seen - Last answered on Jul 9, 2014 at 09:02 PM by michelle
Hello, I.have.this.problem.where.my.spacebar.is.not.working.This.has.happened.before.but.I.have.not.been.able.to.figure.out.how.to.fix.it.Please.help!

Helpful
plus moins
Maybe filter keys or sticky keys are on?

Try this...

Click "Start" and select "All Programs."
Click "Accessories" and select "Ease of Access."
Click "Ease of Access Center."
Click "Make Keyboard Easier to Use."
Click "Set Up Sticky Keys." Deselect the checkbox that says "Turn on Sticky Keys When Shift is Pressed Five Times." Make sure the box that says "Turn on Sticky Keys" is not checked. Click "OK" to save your changes.
Click "Set Up Filter Keys." Uncheck the box that says "Turn on Filter Keys." Click on the checkbox next to "Turn On Filter Keys When Right Shift Is Pressed For 8 Seconds" to deselect it. Click "OK" to save your changes.
Click "OK" again to save all of the keyboard accessibility changes you have made.

Hopefully this gives some direction....
AM- May 5, 2014 at 04:52 AM
Thank you "fixer"!!!!!! Easy and fast I solved my problem!
Lonch- May 20, 2014 at 08:23 AM
Thank you. Problem solved
cheska- Jun 6, 2014 at 01:39 AM
I have a problem, my acer aspire backspace key and arrow keys are not working . How can I fix it? Im using windows 8
ac3mark 8000Posts Monday June 3, 2013Registration date ModeratorStatus October 19, 2017 Last seen - Jun 6, 2014 at 09:23 AM
@cheska - you are asking a question on closed and solved topic. If the topic didn't solve your problem, then you must ask you own question, as this one is solved, and you may have a different issue, that will not be solved by this answer. PLease post yu question again in the forum, not in a solved question.
michelle- Jul 9, 2014 at 09:02 PM
having,problems,with,my,spacebar.toshiba,satellite,U500..please,help

Member requests are more likely to be responded to.

Members can monitor the statuses of their requests from their account pages.

A CCM membership gives you access to additional options.

Not a member yet?